43.

Social Media Update

The Sun
BREAKING NEWS
Just Now

Chelsea's Aidan Hawke and Cassie Parsons have been caught in a cross fire fight between home and away fans at London Stadium.

The pair were just leaving the away stands and spotted the fight between 8 individuals, who have now been identified and are to be further prosecuted.

Hawke and Parsons instantly rushed to the fight to split them up, successfully sending away nearly half of the group. However, the pair could not do it alone.

Two male individuals, who's names are confidential, were intoxicated during the fight. Photos capture the moment as Parsons bravely leaps between the fight, and Hawke grabs one of the individuals in attempt to stop them.

Then, security footage captures the moment as a misjudged punch connects with Parsons' cheek. Further footage shows by passers and previous members of the fight rejoining the group.

Hawke heroically jumped into the fight to save his best friend from further harm.

'We don't know how Hawke sustained his injuries' A London Stadium bouncer reports back to an interviewer. 'All we know is that he went in to get Cassie and our team had to drag them out before the fans caused any more damage'.

The fans were shortly removed, fined and banned from all West Ham and Chelsea games for the rest of the season. Further prosecutions are to be made for specific individuals.

Hawke and Parsons suffered minor injuries, and are being taken home in private escorts. Friends and family have been alerted, and the pair are in safe hands.