6.

From the moment the game kicked off, everything was fierce. At first it was difficult to focus on the game with the passionate and temperamental fans screaming and shouting like hysterical managers behind me. Some of the profanities that came out of their mouth was actually disgusting, and it was giving me major back-seat-driver vibes. Oh, and don't forget the random chanting! After another drink I could ignore them, and from that point on mine and Aidan's eyes were glued to the game. Aidan was struggling to keep his voice down, as it was a Liverpool vs Chelsea game and he was standing on Chelsea's home turf. Though he had to compose himself, he kept having contained moments of joy and celebration, with the odd boisterous cry that I had to tell him to keep down.

I couldn't help but watch number 29. Kai. He was making space everywhere, doing excellent passes and was having a great general performance overall. Even when he didn't have the ball, I was just observing everything. I also didn't actually realise how loud footballers could be, considering I can hear them shouting at the referee from up here! There was a few arguments on the pitch as well, and I have to admit that some of the players were dramatic with their injuries. I mean, I've had worse injuries as a bartender, sometimes it would be better if they just got up and ran it off. But that's not 'strategic' apparently, according to Aidan who's suddenly become a professional sports manager.

There's 10 minutes until half time, and both sides have battled their heart out. I don't get how it's 0-0, so many players have had tremendous opportunities that have just slipped away from their grasp last second. Or the keeper has somehow managed to save a goal that's coming at them so fast that if you blink you'd miss them. Kai had an amazing opportunity for a goal, but it was called offside; you should've seen the crowd's bitter reaction to it all. Me and Aidan have made ourselves comfy on the balcony, leaning on the barrier rather than sitting in our seats like, you know, controlled and composed adults! Yeah, we have both been quite bad with noise, but that's because we might be a little bit tipsy again. I'm for sure not drinking anymore than this last drink I have, I do not need to get drunk at midday! I also don't want to wake up with a double hangover.

"Finally." Aidan exhales deeply as the half time whistle is blown. "I don't think I've ever been so stressed out."

"Well, you are a Liverpool fan on Chelsea grounds." I grin, going back inside and sitting down on one of the dining chairs. "If I were you I would-"

"Cassie Parsons and Aidan Hawke?" A soft voice comes from the door behind us. "The team has requested to see you."

Me and Aidan both turn to the small waitress standing quite nervously in the doorway, holding the grand door open for us. Shit, what do they want? Is this the moment where they tell us it's all a scam? Or maybe I'm waking up from this dream that I am still convinced I'm in? I take my drink from the side that's watered down since the ice has melted, then tag alongside Aidan as we follow the lady through the stadium. We go down winding corridors and up and down various steep stairs; it feels like we're behind the scenes of a movie set. With every step I feel a new emotion that I can't put my finger on. I shouldn't be here! For some reason my head can't grasp the concept of 'live in the moment because you'll never get this ever again'! Our footsteps echo around the empty corridors, often accompanied by footsteps further down the corridor mixing with ours. I suddenly regret taking my drink, and feel totally ridiculous carrying it.

"Just in here." The lady says, gesturing to the door.

"Thank you." I nod. "Do you mind taking this for me, please?"

"Of course, I'll come back to collect you before kick off!" She smiles, snatching my drink as she's eager to get away.

As the lady walks away, her high heels click-clacking against the hard floor, Aidan steps forward and slowly pushes the locker room door open. Inside, the team give an exasperated cheer, taking us both by surprise. Are we meant to be here during half time?