Pervert

Don't forget to vote 🗳

Sky's pov
When church is over me and Jacob stand outside talking he's complaining once again about his on again off again girlfriend.

"She just don't have no chill everyday she want something else sometimes mi wonder if she just with me for my money."

"Jacob i've told you so many times leave that girl from the first day I met her mi see that she just a look someone to mind her." I said to him honestly

Jacob is such a kind loving person and he comes from money. So girls tend to take advantage of him but I always let him know when they're not good for him. But there's some thing about this girl he can never seem to leave her and if he does he just goes right back to her.

"Mi a tell you sky mi done with her for real this time." He says

"Anything you say, sir Mi say daddy want mi go with him to sister Michelle's for dinner today" I say with a annoyed look on my face.

"Haha your father well want you Marry her son Tom" He says dying of laughter.

"Jacob it's not funny daddy just want married me off so and I'm not ready for that plus Tom is so boring and I doubt he even likes me."

" You know what Sky stop being so negative you never know that could be your husband you're talking about" Jacob  says.

"Jacob don't upset me you know better than anyone that" before I can finish my sentence my father calls me saying he's ready.

I turn to Jacob and say "save me please don't let me go" with a sad look on my face.

"Sorry Sky but you know your father don't too like me so I'm not gonna get you out of this one I'll see you tomorrow for dinner right?"

The last part he says in a question  we usually have dinner every Monday night but I've canceled the last two times.

"Yes just mak sure you pick me up from work" I say.

"Ok call me when you get home and tell me when a the wedding date." He says smiling I hiss my teeth and walk off.

The drive to sister Michelle's wasn't long I spend the time Texting Keira telling her daddy's plan she wasn't shock because she said they were setting her up  before she got pregnant.

"Sky come out a the phone and have some respect" my father says I put down my phone and roll my eyes.

"Daddy stop telling me what to do I'm not a child" I say and miss Michelle and her husband laugh.

"A the same way Tom behave" miss Michelle says laughing.

"Well you still mi daughter so mi supposed to tell you what to do"

Me really need fi put daddy in a him place.

"Tom come inside dinner is ready" miss Michelle says while she puts down a  plate with rice and peas and french fries chicken in front of me.

Tom comes to the table and we join hands as my father says a prayer before we start eating. One thing Miss Michelle sure do you know how to cook the food nice bad.

"So Sky how's work going?" Tom ask.

"It's going good actually how's college?" I say while scooping some rice onto my fork

"It gets challenging at times but nothing I can't manage" Was his response.

"You know Sky Tom can help you decide if you want to go back to school and study something instead of working that dead end call center job" daddy says.

And here comes dad with his bullshit I thought I would at least get to finish eating my dinner first.

"Dad I've told you one million times I don't want to go back to college can you just drop the subject" I say with a very annoyed look on my face.

"So what you gonna do with your life Sky"

Daddy really a get on mi nerves.

"Keyword dad my life so anything I choose to do I will do" After that the rest of the dinner was very quiet and awkward so was the drive home.

When I got home I went straight to my room took off my church clothes and took a shower.

When I got out of the shower I realized that I had three missed calls from Jacob I clicked on his name and called him back he answered on the first ring.

"Little girl mi never tell you say fi call mi when you come back"

I roll my eyes at his statement

"If you did have patience you would wait until I call you" I tell him.

"Mi no supposed to Wait" he says in an annoying tone. 

I start shuffling around the room trying to find some thing to put on.

"what you doing?" Jacob ask.

"Mi just finish shower so mi trying to find something to put on"I say to him.

"So you naked" he says with excitement in his voice.

And before I know it he sending a video call Request I roll my eyes and accept the call.

"No I'm not naked you pervert" I say once I answer the request immediately the big smile on his face dropped.

"You always a hurt mi feeling" Jacob says sadly.

"Jacob stop the stupidness I am your friend not one of your little girl toys" I say to him.

while I turn the phone over on the bed and put my T-shirt and shorts on.

"Whatever you say, how was dinner?" Jacob ask

I take up the phone and answer.

"It was awful just as I expected dad started talking about what am I gonna do with my life saying I should go back to school you know the usual" I say to him sadly.

"Ah boy hush hun I really don't know how you manage your father mi could never do it" he says honestly.

"It's okay mi just want save some more money so. Mi can move out and live my own life" I tell him my plans.

"Mi done tell you already Sky there's a room here waiting for you" I smile at his statement.

"I know Jacob I just want to do this on my own" I say to him honestly he nods his  head and we continue our conversation until I drift off to sleep.

AN: I love Sky's and Jacobs friendship it's really hard when your parents won't allow you to live your own life I hope you guys like this chapter  ♥️