Box

Sky's pov

After calming myself down a little I get up off the floor open my closet trying to find the biggest bug I have. Once I find my duffel bag I start throwing some clothes in I take up a pair of jeans pants and change out of my shorts, keeping my same T-shirt on I hear a car horn beeping outside Seeing that it's Jacob I take up my things and leave the house.

Jacob pov

I see Sky coming out of her house with a bag she places it in the back before she gets in the front passenger seat.

"Sky what happen why you crying" I asked her holding her chin with my hand so I can turn her face towards me.

"Sky why face so red who put them hand in a you face?" Don't even know why mi a ask mi done know say a her father.

"Talk to mi Sky" I say while wiping her tears.

"All I did was tell him that we're dating and I don't want to marry Tom and him box mi and say mi must leave him house" she tell me crying.

Him really put him hand pon my Sky the man a go crazy

"Don't worry Sky you never have to set back a foot in his house" I tell her as I place a kiss on her forehead.

"Thanks Jacob I think you should take me to Kira's" absolutely not.

"No your staying with me" I tell her as I start driving.

"Don't you think that's wrong?" She ask and I'm a little confused.

"Why would it be wrong for a couple to live together?" I ask her.

"Because we're not married" she says looking at me.

"Sky I never said sleep together we don't even have to be in the same room" I tell her.

"Oh good" she says smiling a little.

We get to my house she gets out of the car and I get her bag and then we go inside.

"You hungry" I ask her.

"Kinda"she says walking into the kitchen.

"Ok I'm gonna make some breakfast" I tell her and she sit around the island.

Sky's pov

"Sky eat up" Jacob tell me he made pancakes with egg but I just don't have an appetite.

"Jacob daddy really hate me because mi don't want marry Tom" I say in disbelief .

"Sky mi don't want you a worry bout that a no like you a go suffer if you father no talk to you" he says.

"I know but mommy gone a him mi have left" I say to him sadly.

He walks over to me and cops my cheek in his hand before saying.

"That's not true you have me and Kiera so many other people that actually care about you. And want to be in your life don't listen to your father him is a mad man."

"Why doesn't daddy like you" I ask him.

"Mi no really want tell you" he says holding his head down.

"Why" I ask.

"Because you go look a mi different" he says.

"Jacob anything you did a in a the past and your a different person now so why would I judge you for your past." I tell him

"Ok when mi did a go College mi use to smoke and drink a little too much and one day mi did really high. Me and mi b did a argue outside a school and she a move like she want fight me, and mi a tell her fi stop but she never did a listen and she start Push me and box me so..." he pauses.

"So mi end up start choke her and a box her back, then somebody grabbed me and threw me off of her when I turned around I saw that it was your father. After I realize what I did I felt really bad and I wanted to change the person I was So I stop smoking found a church and got saved." He tells me and that would explain why daddy hates him.

"You still want to be with me after hearing that?" He ask.

"Jacob unlike my father I can see when people have changed and I know when to forgive. And you are a changed person so I'm not gonna hold your past against you." I tell him and he pulls me in for a hug.

I lift my head from his chest and stare up at him he looks down at me I go on my tippy toes and kiss him on his lips. He depends the kiss and I place my hands around his neck, I break the kiss because I was out of breath and he looks at me and smiles.

"Sky I'm gonna go do something feel free to take any of the bedrooms I won't be gone too long" he says before he pecks me on the lips and then leaves.

AN: Don't forget to vote 🗳