Night out 

Jacob's pov
mature content 😈👅

After following the directions the woman gave us from earlier we made it to the club which was full we got in and Spanish music was playing we went straight over to the bar.

I spot a guy watching sky I stand beside her blocking his view she's talking to the bartender about what drink to order some thing about Sky tonight is very different.

"Jacob what do you want to drink" she ask me.

"Just a beer" I tell the bartender there's no way I'm drinking too much tonight.

I have to Watch Sky and these pervert men mi no want have fi kill nobody in a Cuba.

"Ok a beer for you and a apple martini extra vodka Para el bonito mami" the bartender gives us the drinks.

(Para el bonito mami- for the pretty mami)

"Sky have you ever drink alcohol before" I ask out loud over the music.

"No just wine I'm so excited" she shouts taking a gulp of the martini.

Tonight gonna be a interesting night.

Three more apple martinis and I can tell she's getting tipsy but I'll let her have her fun because she's here with me and I know I'll protect her.

A song comes on and I know Sky doesn't know it but yet she's shouting in Spanish

She starts whining on me to the song I put my hands on her Waist and follow her movements why is this the first time I'm seeing Sky dance.

More dancing music starts playing and now she twerking I shouldn't be surprised she can twerk because she can twerk in bed.

If mi no get no sex tonight mi a go pissed off.

A Cuban girl with long black hair come and start's dancing on Sky but she's so intoxicated she doesn't realize what she's doing.

I pull Sky away because this girl a move like she want mi woman.

I look at Sky and she's just laughing like she crazy she drinks the liquor that's left in her glass before ordering another one.

The bartender gives her another apple martini with two shots of tequila and she takes the shot's they both start laughing it seems she's made friends with the bartender.

"I'm having so much fun!" She shouts.

I sit on the bar stool and put her in my lap she looks at me seductively while sipping her martini.

"Keep look pan mi so you go get what you want" I tell her and she smiles.

Sex with drunk Sky should be fun

She slides off my lap and starts dancing again I can see that same girl watching Sky.

"Gave me a bottle of water" I tell the bartender.

I open the water and turn Sky towards me.

"Drink this" I tell her she shakes her head no and try's to kiss me.

"If you no drink it mi na kiss you" she pouts before drinking some of the water.

"Kiss now" I grab her throat kissing her and she takes my other hand putting it under her dress I put my hand in her panty and she soaking wet.

"I'm ready" she whispers in my ear I take my hand from under her dress and turn to pay the bartender.

When I turn around Sky is in the middle of the dance floor with the same girl dancing on her.

Fuck no

I walk over to them and lift Sky putting her over my shoulder.

"If you wanna have some real fun why don't you take me home with you Papi" she says trying to Touch Sky I grab her hand before she can touch her.

"I don't share what's mine chica" I Drop her hand and leave the club.

"You good?" I ask Sky as I put her in the car passenger seat.

"Yes papi"she answer's smiling I shake my head and get into the car she's drunk.

I start driving and she's just looking at me biting her lip.

She leans over and starts kissing my neck and opens my pants she takes my dick out and bring her head down.

Then I'm feeling her tongue on me licking up and down before she takes it in her mouth and starts sucking.

"Shit Sky mi a drive Enuh" mi no know a who this because a no mi fiancé this.

I put my hand on her head pushing it down and as usual she takes all 8 1/2 inches.

And she does it as sloppy as ever it's always the virgins that are the freaks.

I try my best to focus on the road as she keeps on sucking luckily we're almost at the hotel.

I park the car and pull her off me she looks up at me confuse.

"Let's take this inside Bbz" I tell her while zipping up my pants we come out of the car and Sky stagger a little I lift her bridal style and go up to our room.

When we go in I put her on the bed and take off her dress and heels  she's use's her foot to rub over my pants crotch.

I grab her legs pulling her to the edge of the bed and take off her panty she just blushing and biting her lip.

I take my shoes and clothes off and without hesitation she puts my dick inside of her she starts moaning.

She so wet

I start choking her and giving her some hard strokes  pushing her legs over her head.

"Ahhhh yes daddy!" She screams and moans.

"Bout you a dance with gyal a mad you a mad" I slam into her hard and she cry's out.
I start whining in her slow and she continue to moan out.

"A gyal you want" I ask her going fast again.

"N-no!" She shouts out.

"So wha you want" I put a little more pressure on her neck.

"You don't stop!" She says and I can feel her wall gripping me.

"Mi na stop baby" I tell her and her legs start trembling  as she orgasms.

She breathes heavenly coming down from her high I take my hand from around her neck and flip her over.

I didn't even have to tell her she immediately arches her back I slap her ass before sinking my dick in her warm and wet pussy.

She starts shaking her ass while I slap her cheeks and giving her hard strokes I look down at our body's and it so creamy and sloppy such a freak.

I start rubbing her clit  and her moans are like music to my ears.

"Make me cum daddy please" she begs two more hard strokes and she's cuming all over my dick.

I garb a hand full of her hair lifting one of my legs and arching her back more I feel my own climax coming and for a moment I start thinking that I should ejaculate in her since I know her birth control hasn't start working yet.

Despite my strong urges to get her pregnant again I'm gonna respect her wishes.

"So fucking good" I say as I pull out and cum all over her ass.

What a waste a protein

She falls on her belly and I lay beside her I look at her and she closing her eyes.

"No Bbz mi no done yet" I pull her on top of me and she groans.

"Mi want some a the bad whining from the Club" I tell her kissing her breast and she laughs.

AN: don't forget to vote 🗳 and comment 💙💙