The fitting 

AN: the wrong brother is publish so you guys can check it out.

Jacob's pov

"Sky just stop the crying and wait five minutes"why Sky a cry fi KFC I have no idea.

She call me about 20 minutes ago asking me to buy some KFC for her and she's now called back 3 times asking why mi no reach yet.

"Jacob mi hungry and you know mi can't
get out of bed" she complains.

"Sky I called you less than an hour ago and you were eating so I know you can wait a couple of minutes" I say which was a mistake because now she's shouting at me while crying.

"Jacob you don't know what it feels like to be pregnant it's not my fault that I am hungry every second" she cry's

"Alright Bbz mi a pull in now just stop cry and no bother mark the baby" I try to Calm her.

She hisses her teeth and hangs up the phone I sigh shaking my head.

When I get to the house blue is outside running down a cat somehow he manages to catch the cat and starts to drag it around the yard I would stop blue and save the cat but I don't like cats so I just walk inside.

"Did a scary pregnant lady order some KFC Hot and spicy wings and a barbecue zinger" I ask when I enter the room Sky is in bed watching the tv looking sad but as soon as she saw the KFC bag a big smile appeared on her face.

"I'm not scary now gave me the food" she's wrong about the scary part.

I hand her the bag and she practically grabbed it out of my hand.

"Did you get my corn?" She ask as she takes all the food out of the bag.

I don't answer because she found it and immediately started eating it first this baby did seriously want the KFC.

"How was the Business test" I asked remembering that she took it today.

"I thought it would be harder but it was easy" she tells me while biting into the zinger.

"That's because you're not just pretty but you're smart too" I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

She continues to eat and I walk into my closet trying to find something to wear cause I'm going out later.

"What are you doing" Sky ask.

"Pick out clothes" I answer.

"Why" she ask again this time sounding a little hostile.

"Because mi friend a keep a party and mi a go" I tell her stepping out of the closet and she looks at me up and down.

"You want come" I question

"You know mi can't because mi no supposed to stand up for too long" she tells me with attitude.

"Jacob I may forgive you BUT mi don't fully trust you yet and mi na go be that type of woman fi search phone or follow you everywhere you go or call you friends and ask them you whereabout.

So you must know what you a do but if it happens again you no have no Second chance a get mi a go leave you and take mi baby ok" she says as serious as a judge staring me dead in the eyes.

"Sky I promise you it will never happen again I don't want to lose you and the baby I just want to make things right and gain back your trust" I tell her she smiles at me and starts eating again.

"Do you think we're boring because we don't go out with friends a lot?" Sky ask

"No we just more enjoy going out with each other and mi mostly busy so any free time mi have of course mi go spend it with you and not friends"