Hours to go

Sky's pov

I inhale and exhale heavily as I run up the stairs.

"Sky!"Jacob call's my name as he follows me to the room.

"Sky you think you a overrated little bit?" He ask me.

"Yes I do I just never thought this would be my life" I tell him.

"But it's not your life it's not my life either it's the pass" he says sitting beside me on the edge of the bed.

"A pass you didn't trust me with"

"It's not that I don't trust you but look how you react you called me a murderer you judged me for my pass and started acting scared of me you even ask me if I would kill you.

Like how could I be capable of killing the person I love the most" he says making me feel like shit because he right.

"I'm sorry the things I said where wrong it's not my place to judge you I just never expected you to tell me that" I tell him.

"I'm sorry too a lot has happen in your life since we started dating and it was all my fault" he says.

"Jacob you have brought nothing but happens to my life you took me out of an abusive home you have nothing to be sorry for you showed me what real love is" I say holding his hand.

"Sky I need to know that your ok with this if we get married you can't be afraid of me you can't think that I'm gonna hurt you and you can't ask me about it ever again"

I take a deep breath "ok I won't ask about it again and I shouldn't have ask if you would kill me. You've never made me feel in danger or scared"

"Why you never tell mi say you pregnant?" Jacob ask.

"I Didn't want to get your hopes up if I end up miscarrying again. But I hope I don't because I really want this baby" I tell him with my hand on my stomach and he puts his hand on top of mine.

"I really want this baby too, how far along are you"

"Four weeks almost five" he starts smiling at me.

He pulls me into his lap and says "a Cuba baby this enuh mi don't even know why you bother go on the birth control you not even did a tek it every day you Forget"

I laugh because he's right.

"Even though I acted like the worst fiancé ever thank you for telling me your truth" I thank him and he kisses me.

"I love you Sky"
"I know you do and tomorrow you get to tell me and everyone at our wedding how much" I tell him.

"You should go back to your Bachelor thing now" I tell him and he shakes his head saying no.

"Mi want some front Sky" Jacob says pulling the button of my Silk top.

"No you love front too much" he hisses his teeth as he continues to unbutton my top.

"J NO" I try to stop him when he starts kissing my breasts.

"You really want deny mi right now" he Flips me on to the bed and gets on top of me.

"Jacob we only have a couple hours to go" I try to move from beneath him and he pins my hands above my head.

"And that's too long for me"he says pulling down my shorts.

***
"You too lie" Skyler says laugh as me and Jacob are walking down the stairs

"What's so funny?" I ask them.

"Chrissy go pan wa date and the man wife come fi him" Skyler tell's me.

"Hear yah then him good Eeeh" I say laughing.