Sex

Jacob's pov

"Sky open the door please mak mi explain" I say as I Knock on her room door.

"Fine explain" she says as she opens the door.

"It was nothing she see mi and all mi a try walk away from the girl she just a talk bout what we use to have, and mi tell her point blank say mi in a relationship and that I'm in love with you" I tell her and she sits at the edge of the bed.

"So why didn't you tell me?" She ask

"I was going to tell you I was just enjoying some time with you first" I tell her and she shakes her head.

"Jacob I don't like this I trust you and you know that,  it's just always Monique or Selena is there any other girl I should know about?" She ask me.

A this mi never want enuh

"Sky of course not" I say siting beside her.
"Sky it's me and you I don't even know how Selena has my number" I tell her but she looks sad.

"Well mak this be the last time she a text you phone and tell her say me say fi leave people man alone" she tells me and I smile.

"Don't worry baby no one is taking me away from you not in this life time or the next" I tell her as I pull her to sit on my lap.

I can't keep my hands off this girl.

"You know I love you right?" I ask her before kissing her cheek.

"So you say"she says still a little upset.

I hold her tightly before kissing her "I have and well always love you" I say.

***
We ended up ordering food instead of going out we ate and watched movies together. I took a shower and was in my room answering some emails.

"J" Sky say as she knocks on my room door.

"It's open baby" I say and she comes in.
"You ok"I ask her.

"I'm good just finish showering and talking to Keira" she tells me and I finally look up from my phone she's wearing one of my t-shirts as a dress.

"You love wear mi clothes them" I say still looking at her.

"Yes I do" she says

"I wanna sleep with you tonight"she tells me playing with her hands like she nervous.

I pat the space beside me on the bed and she walks over and gets in under the covers.

"Uhm...Jacob I want to..." she stops before she can finish her sentence I think she's trying to find the right words or she's just nervous.

"Babe why you nervous talk to me" I say giving her my full attention.

She still looks nervous so I start rubbing her arm and she wraps her leg around  mine. Her lips crash's into mine as she kisses me she takes my hand and start's to rub down her body.

She stops when my hand is on her breast, her hand is now under my shirt rubbing my abs.

A me a bruk out sky so.

She brakes the kiss and start's to take off her t-shirt.

"Sky hold on do you know what your doing?" I ask her.

"Yes I do I want you to see me all of me" she says and continues to takeoff her shirt.

I wonder how far this is going to go I wouldn't mind if it went all the way but I know she would regret it.

When she's finish taking off the T-shirt it leaves her naked except for her underwear. she sits in front of me and her body is absolutely beautiful.

"Your beautiful baby... do you want me to touch you?" I ask and she nods.

I use my finger tips to go up her arm along her shoulders down between her perfectly shape breast I stop at her belly button. Then I go up again caressing her breast and kissing her neck she lets out a soft moan.

When I'm finish kissing her neck I realize that I left a couple marks.
She looks in to my eyes before kissing my again.

She moans my name as I kiss her all over and my hands wonder around her body.

"J let's stop now" she says and I immediately take my hands off her body.

Why mi did really feel like mi a go get some.

"I'm sorry I want to make you happy but it just feels wrong" she says putting on her shirt.

"Sky I would never pressure you to have sex I'm more than willing to wait for how ever long. And I'm sorry if I ever made you feel pressured" I tell her and she hug me before resting her head on my Chest.

"Thank you Jacob" she says and I kiss her forehead before I know it she's fast asleep.

"I'm gonna make you my wife so I hope your ready" I tell her even though she sleeping.

***
"Sky baby wake up" I say as I gently shake her sleeping body.

"Whyyyy" she says dragging out the y

"Because I made you breakfast so sit up and enjoy" I tell her and she mumble something I can't make out before she sits up in the bed.

"Jacob why you don't want  to teach me how to cook don't you want breakfast in bed too?" She ask as she start eating her pancakes.

"It's not about not wanting to teach you but for some reason when it comes to cooking you head tuff" I tell her and she laughs.

"You think a joke" I say and she Hisses her teeth.

"I wanna do something fun today" she tells me and I smile.
"I'm always up for fun what do you have in mind" I asked her as she eats a peace more of her pancake before saying.

"Maybe the beach"

"Ok sure let's invite Keira and Mia as
Well"I tell her and she has the biggest smile on her face.

AN: Don't forget to vote 🗳