Kinky

Sky's pov

"Come on you have five more" Jacob shout's.

I sigh as I finish doing the squats.

After the last one I drop the kettlebell and fall to the floor

"You good"Jacob ask standing over me.

"No mi don't know why you always a mek mi work out with you look how mi body little and week" I say frustrated.

"That's why mi a mek you work out fi Bill your strength" he tells me and I hiss my teeth.

"I don't want to bill strength I want to eat and relax" I tell him breathing heavy.

"Ok Sky come mek we shower and I'll make you breakfast" he says.

"We can shower but I'm going out with my friends for breakfast" I say he nods then starts walking away.

"Jacob I can't get up" I start winding like a five year old.

He turns around and shakes his head before he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Wow my baby is so strong just pick me up and throw me over your shoulder" I say feeling his muscles and he laughs.

***
I park the car in front of the restaurant where I'm meeting Keira, Skyler,Chrissy and Amber.

"See the late girl here" Chrissy says when I get to the table.

"Girl we say 10:30 a 12:00 now" Keira says and we all laugh.

"Sorry girls mi did a do something and lose track of time" I tell them when I sit down.

"Really something" Keira says.

"Yes Keira something stop think smutty" I tell her and we laugh.

"You skin look tan and nice though" Amber compliments me.

"Thanks girl it's the Cuban sun" I tell them.

"How was your Cuban get away?" Skyler asks.

"It was so much fun it made me feel like myself again I'll never forget losing my baby but I'm happy to be healing a little" I say while handing each of them a gift bag.

"And these are for you I did a good amount of shopping in Cuba" they smile while thanking me.

We look over the menu and order our food when the food gets to the table Chrissy start's a Conversation about her ex.

"All a long the man did a lie you know how much time mi ask him bout him past and the man have a whole child and no tell me a mi cousin daughter mi bring go school and see him.

And mi don't even know why him lie because mi no have no problem with him having a child. But mi did have fi end it because if him a lie bout him own child what else him a lie bout" she says and we agree with her.