Pool

Sky's pov

After exploring the house I decided that I would go for a swim the swimsuits that Jacob got me were really cute. I chose one that was orange with a white cover up after getting dressed I went down to the kitchen for a snack.

I open the fridge which is fully stocked I saw some frozen fruit so I decided to make a smoothie. After making my smoothie I grabbed a Doritos chips and went outside to the pool.

Luckily the sun wasn't that hot so I  could laid on one of the beach chairs for a while sipping my smoothie and eating my chips.

Eventually I fell asleep because I was so tired from waking up so early when I looked at my phone, I realize that I was sleeping for almost five hours.

Getting up from the beach chair I took off my cover-up and went into the pool the water was warm and nice.

"Sleeping beauty you're finally awake" I hear Jacob say as he walked towards the pool wearing just swim trunks.

"Hey your back" I say swimming towards the Side of the pool where he's standing.

"Yes I've been back about half an hour now I was just about to come and wake you" he says as he gets into the pool.

"So how did it go?" I ask swimming around him.

"It went great the apartment complex turned out better than I thought it would and the meeting went smooth" He says staring at me.

"Come here" he says and I do as I'm told.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today" he says and I start blushing.

"No you must have forgot" I say standing in front of him putting my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry for that you do look beautiful today" he says making me blush even more.

"Sky can I kiss you" he ask and I nod.
Without hesitation his lips are on mine kissing me deeply.

He lifted my leg from off the pool floor wrapping them around his waist without realizing I started kissing him on his neck.

We start kissing deeply again before he moves to my neck kissing it and holding my body very close to his.

In the moment of him kissing me all over I started to feel things that I've never felt before and realize that this was going a little too far.

I broke the kiss and we were just staring at each other.

"Maybe I should start getting ready for the dinner" I say and he puts me down.

"Yeah me too" he says and we exit the pool I take up a towel wrapping it around body, before walking into the house heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jacob's pov

As I got Dress all I could think about was Sky and what happened in the pool.

"J I'm ready" she tells me coming down the stairs she wearing a light purple Flowy top with black Jeans and black slippers.

I nod my head getting up from the sofa and we exit the house.

"Sky I'm sorry for what happened earlier" I say to her once we get into the car and I start driving.

"It's ok Jacob" she says but it doesn't sound like it's ok the way she says it.

"It's not ok I know your Faith is important to you and so is mine so I don't want to do anything that makes you feel wrong or uncomfortable." I tell her.

"Thank you Jacob but it wasn't just your fault alone so maybe we both should try to have a little more self control." She tells me and I nod.

"I agree with that" I say.

"How far does your grandmother live?"she ask.

"Not far about 10 minutes away" I tell her as I make a right turn.

***

"Jacob mi boy" my grandmother says as we exit the car she was standing outside of the house waiting for me.

"Hi grandma" I say hugging her.

"Jacob look how you get tall" she says looking at me.

"No grandma I think you're shrinking" I tell her and she laughs.

I take Sky's hand moving her from behind me "grandma this is my beautiful girlfriend Sky, Sky this is my wonderful grandmother" I say introducing them.

"Hi darling you can call me Kate you're more beautiful in person than on pictures Jacob has been telling me so much about you" my grandmother says holding Sky's hand.

"Hi it's so nice to finally meet you"Sky say to her smiling.

"OK ladies let's go inside I'm hungry" I say and my grandmother laughs.

"So Jacob how long you in Kingston for?"my grandmother ask as we sit around the dining room table.

"Not long we're leaving Thursday" I tell her.

"Ok just come see me before you leave" she tells me.

"Of course" I tell her as she brings plates filled with food to the table.

"So Sky Jacob tells me that your a Christian" my grandmother says.

"Yes I've been going to church my whole life I got baptized when I was ten actually" Sky tells her.

"Wow that's very nice" grandma says.

The rest of the dinner goes on very well grandma ask Sky a lot of questions I think she wants to make sure I found the right girl.

"Thank you guys for coming to dinner it was nice to meet you Sky" my grandmother tells her giving her a hug.

"It was very nice to meet you too" Sky tells her.

"Oh Jacob I want to give you something before you leave follow me" she tells me .

"I'll go wait in the car" Sky says walking off.

I follow my grandmother to her bedroom and she takes out a box from her dresser drawer.

"Here" she says giving me the box when I open it it's a diamond ring.

"That is the engagement ring your grandfather gave me the night he proposed you don't have to do it now but she's a very nice girl and I think she deserves this." She tells me and I smile

"I think so too"I say hugging her.

"Ready?" Sky ask when I get in the car.

"Yes" I say trying to hide my smile I kiss her on the cheek before driving off.

Once we got home we did our nightly routine.

We were now laying in bed trying to find something to watch on Netflix.

"Ok let's watch this new move" Sky says snuggling up closer to me. I look at her and smile as she plays the movie.

I'm definitely gonna marry this girl.

AN: hope you guys enjoy the chapters and don't forget to vote ♥️