Happy birthday

Sky's pov

"Wow Dubai is so beautiful what should we do first?" I ask Jacob excitedly as I look though the car window.

"Maybe get some more rest so we can have a lot of energy for tomorrow" he answer's me and I shake my head.

"We've been sleeping all day" I say as the car comes to a stop.

"Sky we're here for 12 days so don't worry about not having enough time" he tells me .

"Wow this house is beautiful are staying here"I ask and he nods.

"Didn't want to stay at an hotel so I rented  this house and we have a personal chef" he says as he opens my door.

"This house beautiful and I love the back" I say after we had a mini Tour.

***
The next morning
Jacob pov

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthdayyyy to youuu have birthday to you 🎼🎼" Sky sings as she comes in the room.

"Happy birthday to the best boyfriend I ever had" she says as she walks over to the bed holding a cake.

"I'm the only boyfriend you ever had" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Happy birthday Jacob" I read what the cake says as she puts it down I'm front of me.

"It's your favorite cheese cake I made it for you" she says surprising me.

"You Sky made this cheese cake?" I ask and she nods.

"Taste it" she says giving me a fork.

"Uhm I don't think I want cake so early" I tell her it does look delicious but I'm a little scared.

"Did you really make it and if you did how?" I ask her.

"Jacob are you scared to try it because I made it?" She ask in sad tone.

"No of course not" I tell her and she smiles.

"Ok then here" she says giving me the fork with a piece of cake on it.

"Because I love you even if it doesn't tease good I'm gonna still love it and be grateful because you made it for me" I say as I tease the cake.

"Wow it actually good" I say as I take another peace.

"Yes because the chef made it she came in early this morning when you were asleep so I had her make it for you." She tells me and I laugh.