Say yes

Sky's pov

"Jacob I..." I don't know what to say.
"Do you love me?" He ask.
"Of course I do" I answer without hesitation.
"Are you sure you're ready to get married?" I ask him.

"Sky I wouldn't be here on one knee if I wasn't ready but are you ready" he ask.

"Yes! Yes! Yes I will marry you!" I shouted excitedly he puts the ring on my finger before getting up and grabbing my face kissing me.

***
"You ok Bello?" Jacob ask as we exit the car.

"Yes I just can't believe that we're engaged" I say and he smile.

"Now we have to plan a wedding do you want to get married right away or maybe a year from now?" I ask him.

"Maybe we should just enjoy this moment and then we can start planning when we go back home" he says taking a seat on the couch I walk over and sit on his lap.

"I can't believe I gonna be mrs. Collins" I say and he kisses me.

"You better believe it" he says before kissing me again.

I reposition myself so I am now straddling him he deepens the kiss and I can't help myself from feeling hot I use my hands to take off his Jacket. He moves his lips to my neck sucking on it I don't think I can wait anymore I take his shirt off showing off his amazing abs. His hands move to the back of my dress pulling the zipper and the dress falls off my  upper body.

He immediately takes one of my breast in his mouth sucking on it and using his hand to caress the other one. Soft moans leave my mouth.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jacob ask as he looks into my eyes.

"Yes" I say and he stands lifting me up.
"You sure?" He ask again as he walks up the stairs.

"Jacob I want you" I say as I kiss him.

Jacob pov
Mature content 😏

I feel like I should do right thing and stop this but I'm way too turned on to stop she as been diving me crazy for months now I need to have her.

I lay her on the bed and take off her clothes and heels. I start kissing her from the neck all the way down to her stomach I gently use a tip of my fingers to run along her leg going up her inner thigh.

I place back her breast in my mouth gently biting her nipple as her moans get louder. I take my hand and place it on her Center which is soaking wet slowly I inserts one of my fingers. As I go in and out her moisture becomes more and her moans become stronger. I slowly insert another finger before I start to move my fingers faster in and out.

"Jacob that feels so good" she says as her walls tighten around my fingers.

"J your gonna make me cu..." and before she can finish her sentence she cums all over my fingers. I pull my fingers out which are dripping in her cum.

"Taste yourself Bello" I say as I put my fingers in her mouth and she sucks on them. I can't get any harder I take my shoes off before taking off my pants and boxers. My dick stands tall as I look in to the eyes of the woman I love.

"Mek sure you ready enuh and mek sure you no run off a it" I whisper the last part in her ear. Seeing that she still soaking wet I rest my dick at her entrance as I start sucking on her breast to distractor her. Her moans fill the room like music I slowly start to push the thick head of my man hood into her. She whips in pain but I keep kissing and sucking on her breast to distractor her pushing further and further until I'm all the way in.

"Ouch" she says as I pull out and slowly go back in I go slow a few more times before I start going a little fast trying my best to be gentle with her. I place her feet on my shoulders as I go deep in her.

"How it feel baby?" I ask as I kiss her lips.

"It feel so good please don't stop" she answer in a moan.

I continue to go in and out of her at a fast speed taking one of my fingers to rub her clit she holds on to my waist pulling me deeper into to her.

"J I'm cuming" she says as she bit's down on her lip and her walls tighten around my man hood.

Her entire body shivers as she rides out her orgasm I slowly pull out of her gently hitting the tip of my man hood on her clit.

"Come let's see if you can manage being on top" I say as lay down and she gets on top of me.

I take my dick to put it in but she takes it from me and does it herself letting out a moan as soon as it go all the way in.
She begins to move her hips wining on me  I grab her by the neck bringing her face to mine  kissing her deeply before I start stabbing her hard. Her screams are muffled because I'm kissing her, her legs start trembling telling me that she's cumed again but I don't slow down.

I keep going hard applying a little more pressure to my hand around her neck. I've never had a body this nice before I'm never letting her go.

"Yes Jacob make me cum again" she's says sending me over the edge and we both cum but she continuous the ride throughout her orgasm.

When she's finish her body fall on me and I hug her.

"So that what sex is" she says out of breath.

"Yes baby and it was amazing are you ok?" I ask her and she looks at me with a smile.

"I've never been better" she says and I kiss her forehead.

"I love you" I tell her
"I love you too" was the last thing she said before falling asleep.

AN: don't forget to vote♥️♥️