Present

Sky's pov

"So what you giving Jacob for his birthday" Keira ask.

She ask to take me out for lunch today so we were correctly having lunch at one of her favorite restaurants.

"I don't know what do you gave someone that has everything" I answer worriedly because his birthday is less then a week away.

"You know what you should gave him better yet what you need to gave him some good birthday sex. Best present the man could get and him deserve it a good man." She tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Too bad because he won't be getting that" I tell her and she hisses her teeth.

"Sky you can't tell Mi say nice man like Jacob a walk around the house and you no gave him piece yet?" She ask.

"Keira you know I'm not having sex before marriage and Jacob respect that" I tell her and she nods.

"So nothing never happened or you guys never get close to something happening?" She ask with a noisy look.

"Maybe we got close to something happening once or twice" I tell her and she laughs.

"Jacob too good because mi would a hold you down long time or even tak it when you a sleep" she says and I burst out laughing.

***
Later that day
9:30

"Jacob what do you want for your birthday?" I ask him as he turns on the tv.

"Nothing...what movie do you want to watch?"he ask as he lays beside me.

"Any one and what do you mean by nothing?" I ask him again and he smile.

"Sky I love that you care to ask me but you know mi no too in to the birthday thing" he says and I sigh.

"Jacob I'm your girlfriend and I want to do something nice for you" I tell him and he has the biggest smile on his face.

"Ok here what I want, I want the day to be about us so it's not my birthday it's our day and I'm gonna make it special" he says to me.

"Really Jacob well if that's what you want" I say and he pulls me in for a hug and kisses me on the cheek.

***
Jacob pov

"Boss a she do it" Nick tells me he called me this morning telling me he had some information about Sky's attacker so he came to my office but I'm just a little shocked my what he's saying.

"Why would Selena attack Sky?" I ask

You know why

"Jacob a jealousy a she all gave way her self when she see mi and a talk to me, she a go tell mi say fi talk to you because the girl no good. And she na mek no church girl tak you from her and bout she no fraid a Sky and next time she well do her worst. When she say that she hurry change her mouth but mi already hear it"He tells me.

"Is like she want mi turn back to that person wa use to Hurt women mi don't even know why she want mi back a no like we relationship did good and she always a say she no happy." I tell him as I shake my head.

"Knowing she mi no think you need fi go to har she soon come to you" he tells me and I nod agreeing with him.

***
I'm been thinking that I would propose to Sky on my birthday I want to make it special take her somewhere nice but I'm not sure where yet.

I take out my phone to call Keira.

Keira: hey bro what's up.

Me: hey sis mi want do something special fi Sky you no know of anywhere she would want to go.

Keira: if a in Jamaica you a talk she always a say she want go Portland and she want go a Dubai maybe more Dubai though.

Me: True mi hear she talk bout Dubai couple times.

Keira: you doing it for your birthday.

Me: I'm not too big on the birthday thing so mi say mi a use the opportunity if show her how much mi appreciate her.

Keira: that's nice Jacob I'm sure anything that you plan she well love it.

Me: yah man thanks for the help though talk to you later.

Keira: your welcome happy to help anytime later.

"J!!!" I hear Sky shouting from upstairs as I hangup the phone and I run up the stairs immediately.

"What happened you ok?" I ask as I enter the bedroom she's standing on top of the bed.

"No" she says running in my arms.

"There a animal in the house I don't know what it is but it ran into the bathroom" she says and I shake my head laughing.

"Sorry babe I forgot to tell you that I got us a puppy I came in and put him down then totally forgot" I tell her and she hits my chest.

"Put me down how can you forget to tell me that you got a dog" she says with attitude.

"I'll go get him" I say as I go in to the bathroom.

"Jacob that's a pit bull" she says a little scared

"No it's a cute puppy don't judge book by its cover" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Can we name him blue?" She ask.

"Because of his eyes" I answer and she nods.

"Ok Blue it is" I say and she smiles.

"What made you get a dog by the way?" She ask.

"Just thought you would like some company for when I am not here and you're alone in the big house" I tell her

"He so cute"she say kissing the dog.

"Hello mi never get him fi replay me so no kiss him up so if you want kiss you kiss me" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't be jealous of a dog Jacob" she says and I hiss my teeth.

"Oh and no hold him up too much you a go mek him fool"I tell her and she laughs.

"He looks hungry let's go feed him" she says walking past me and out the door.

AN: Don't forget to vote 🗳