New book 👏🏽

This is a Preview of my new book.

The wrong Brother

Mila's pov

"As a bad gyal mi play fi two team mek cocky tiff up and mi mek pussy cream!"

Me and my cousin Chloe sing out as she help me get ready for a date with my boyfriend.

Chloe is my best friend I sometimes think of her as a sister she's lived with me and my mother since she was 10 when her parents died in a car accident.

We are now both 20 about to be 21 in a couple of months so we practically grew up together.

"Girl you know say when mi a come from work today mi hear say them shoot tall man" Chloe tells me she works at a call Center I was gonna get a job there too but my boyfriend said "Bbz mi no want you a do dem kinda slavery work"

"Eeeh who shoot him police?" I ask her.

We're used to the violence in our community by now and it really doesn't phase us since my father was the Second in command for the leading gang in our community he died for his gang making him a hero in everyone's eyes so we're very much protected.

My boyfriend father was my father's friend and his Don they call him ghost because many people don't actually know what he looks like. My boyfriend Enzo and his brother Erick have now taken over the gang with Erick as Don and Enzo his second in command.

Me and Enzo have been friends since we were kids but we only started seeing each other three years ago.

Chloe always said she thought me and Erick would be together instead of Enzo because Enzo never really showed that he liked me and Erick used to be all over me.

I actually did have a crush on Erick and waited for him to tell me that he liked me or something but he never did.

"It no look like a police shoot him" Chloe answered my question.

"So you know what that means" she continue to say I nod in response.

Since tall man was a part of the rivaling gang in the other Community they May think that it was someone from our community who did it and it may cause a war to start.

"Mila Enzo outside" my mother says coming into my room.

"Ok how mi look" I ask them.