Miss me

Sky's pov

The week's have gone by so fast I'm now 3 months pregnant the morning sickness isn't as bad anymore. I'm coming from not having an appetite and throwing up everything I eat to hunger every second.

And I now have a baby bump which I'm obsessed with.

Since the day I ruined Jacobs car I've felt a lot better taking out all my anger on his car was really therapeutic

Since the day I ruined Jacobs car I've felt a lot better taking out all my anger on his car was really therapeutic. I'm not sad nor angry I don't think about the name less the girl either or what they did.

After praying about it I have forgiven Jacob for what he did I know that he's really sorry and I know that I wouldn't leave him I love him too much. But I'm having a hard time trusting him fully again.

Jacob doesn't know that I forgiven him yet I told him I needed some time and Space so he hasn't come by the house.

He call's to check on me and the baby but that's it I know that this is a good punishment for him. Me not being with him on a daily basis makes him sad and a little crazy I think it's because he's afraid of losing me.

At least I know if anything else ever happens I can easily kick Jacob out of his own house.

Keira Went back home yesterday since her boyfriend is back from overseas I miss Mia so much she the sweetest little human I can't wait to see how she is with the baby.

I was currently in the kitchen having some ackee&saltfish with fry dumpling the chef came this morning and made it for me.

While I was eating I was also doing some school work on my computer I've also been studying for a business exam I have tomorrow and I have to go in and take it.

My usual good morning how are you text comes in from Jacob I ignore it when I see another message from the wedding planner telling me that she send out the wedding invitations. We decided on a date which is two and a half months away most of the planning is finish the wedding planner handles everything.

The only thing I have to do now is pick a dress and dresses for my bridesmaids hopefully I can find a nice dress that admires my pregnancy body my friends were saying why didn't I wait until after the baby is Born but I want to be married first.

When I'm finished eating I quickly wash up the two plates seen that I cleaned the kitchen and the rest of the house I went up to take a shower and get ready for my doctors appointment.

While in the shower memories of what almost happened to me in the bath tub came back to mind. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking that day I just felt tired so tired.

I will admit that it made me realize that I do have a lot of past trauma that I may need to deal with.

Well Jacob realized before me he's been begging me to see a therapist or even talk to our pastor since it happened and I've been putting it off.