My friend

Sky's pov
Sunday 10:45

"Sky why would you say your ready and you know your not" Jacob says standing at the bathroom door.

"I was actually ready until I looked in the mirror and realized I forgot to cover up the big hickeys you gave me" I tell him and he smirks.

"Me! Sky today is Sunday don't lie" he says with a serious face.

"Whatever I'm ready now so let's go" I say as I walk pass him.

***

As usual Service was great but surprisingly I didn't see my father he has never miss church I wonder if he ok.

"Sky!" I Hear someone calling out my name bringing me from my thoughts.

I turns to see that it's Tom and Jacob stops walking and stands beside me.

"Hey Sky... Jacob... uhm sky I heard about your accident are you ok?" He ask staring at me and Jacob take's my hand.

"Yes Tom I'm fine thanks for asking" I say with a small smile.

"You haven't come over for dinner in awhile I'm assuming that's because of you Jacob" he says now looking at Jacob.

"Why would my girlfriend need to come to your house for dinner Tom?" Jacob ask in a serious tune.

"For dinner of course she's my friend Jacob" he says with a sinister look on his face.

"That's nice of you Tom but she good, she has a great cook for a boyfriend and if she wants something I can't cook I'll get one of my many chefs to do it" he says with a angry look on his face.

"Come on Sky let's go" Jacob says as Tom was about to say something.

"You haven't come over for dinner in awhile" Jacob says mocking Tom as soon as we get in the car.

"Me never know say you a walk round and tell people say you hungry" Jacob says in an angry tone before he hisses his teeth.

I start laughing and he looks at me.

"You a laugh man stand up in Front of me and a look you and you a laugh" he says shaking his head.

"Jacob it's not that I'm just surprise that Tom would even come to me when I used to go to dinner at this house he barely spoke to me" I tell him and he hisses his teeth.

"Well him a talk to you now" he says.

I think he's upset.

"Jacob" I call but he doesn't answer.

Yap he's definitely upset.

Jacob's pov

You haven't come over for dinner in awhile Tom words run through my hand.

Now I understand how Sky really felt about the Selena thing and I don't like the feeling.

Sky has been trying to talk to me since we got home I'm not ignoring her I'm just not in a conversation mood.

"Jacob is dinner ready?" She ask hugging me from behind.

"Yes do you want me to share it for you?" I ask her.

"Yes please"she says letting me go and I move away from the counter to go to the other side and share her food.

"You still upset with me?" She ask.

"I'm not upset with you I was never upset with you mi just felt disrespected by how the man stand up in front a me and a talk to you so." I tell her as I gave her the food.

"It just made me understand how you feel about the Selena thing, and again I'm sorry because I never want you or me to feel like this again. I tell her and she gives me a hug.

"I'm sorry you had to feel that" she says kissing me on the cheek.

"It ok but if him come to you again him na go like wa mi have fi say" I tell her and she gives me a smirk.

She knows i'm being serious.

"Ok sir" she answer.

Sky's pov

"Sky let's go Keira them say they leave out already!!" Jacob Shouts from downstairs I was just putting on my Bridget sandals that he bought for me to complete my outfit we're going to watch a movie with Keira and her boyfriend unfortunately it isn't kid friendly so Mia is at home with a babysitter.

"Perfection takes time you know that?" I asked him as I climb down the stairs.

"Not for you your perfect just the way you are" he tells me and I slime.

***

"Jacob a Sky mek you late don't" Keira says as we approach her and Chad.

"You don't even have to ask you already know" Jacob says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever leave me alone, Chad what's up" I say as I hug Keira's boyfriend Chad.

"Mi in a the place man, work have mi Busy though" he says now dabbing up Jacob.

"A so the thing set more while"Jacob says.

After catching up a little bit more we went into the theater  we decided to watch a scary movie.

Screaming was all I could do I don't know why I chose this movie.

"It's ok babe" Jacob says as I bury my head in his shoulder.

"I don't want to watch anymore I'm going outside"I say getting up and Jacob follow me.

Keira didn't even realize that I left she loves scary movies.

"I'm sorry it was just too scary" I apologize to Jacob.

"It's ok come let's go get ice cream" he says before kissing me.

AN: Don't forget to vote 🗳