Wedding bell's

Sky's pov

"I have one more question even though I'm not suppose to ask" I say to Jacob he looks at me for a second then back at the road.

"You just answer your own questions your not suppose to ask" he says but I'm still going to ask.

"Are there guns in the house?" I ask him.

"Sky we can talk bout this next week" he tells me.

"So that means yes it's ok if there in the house I just ask because I've never seen any"

"I put them where you can't find them" he answer's.

"Oh"I respond

"Do you want to learn how to use one?" He ask me.

"No"I immediately say.

"Really for safety reasons it's good to know how to use one"

"You keep me safe so I don't need to learn how to use one" I tell him.

"That's truth and when I'm not with you your security team is"he says putting his hand On my thigh.

"What security team?" I ask him confused.

"After what happened with Selena I put tracker's on your car's and there's always security following you"

"Jacob that's such an invasion of privacy that means you know everywhere I go what if I wanted to go somewhere without you knowing" I can't believe he put tracker's on my car's.

"That's the point I want to know where you are all the time" he says slightly squeezing my thigh.

"What if I wanted to cheat on you?" I ask and he looks at me.

"You na go get the chance fi cheat on mi and even if you do mi a go kill the man a me alone fi fuck you" he looks vex.

"Your so possessive but I love it" I say touching his beard.

"Wait is that how you found out I was pregnant?" I ask him.

"Yes your card notified me you went to the gynecology and then bought prenatal vitamins so I put two and two together"

"I don't think I'm comfortable that card thing but we can discuss it another time" I tell him and he nods.

"What should I do with my business degree when I graduate?" I ask Jacob because I've been thinking about this a lot and I only have half a semester left.

"I'm gonna give you one of my Company's to run" he says surprising me as he park's the car in front of the house.

"Really you believe in me that much to gave me a company?" I ask him.

"Of course Bbz I'll always believe in you"

He gets out of the car and walks to my side and opens the door for me.

"Carry me on your back" I tell him and he does.

We get in and the house is Field with talking and laughter and smiles like someone's cooking.

"Who's making breakfast?" Jacob ask

"The new love birds" Wyatt says referring to Amber and Nick.

I get off of Jacob's back and sit around the kitchen island.

"Speaking about making breakfast Jacob I got the perfect wedding gift for you I payed for cooking classes for Sky" Keira says.

"God bless you Keira" Jacob says giving her a hug.

"Mi don't understand how Keira can cook so good and Sky can't even boil water" Amber says.

"A so it go one sister always can do something better than the other"Nick says.