Rebuke

Jacob pov

I sit in my car across the street from Sky's fathers workplace waiting to see him come out for lunch.

Still can't believe say him box her

I see him coming out of the building and walking towards his car.

"Yo Paul" I say as I approach him
he hisses his teeth when he sees me.

"Big man you no hear man a call you?" I ask him.

"Mi rebuke you in the name of Jesus the blood of Jesus against you DEVIL!" He says angrily

"You can rebuke all you want mi just come fi mak you know say you NEVER a go put back you demon hand them pon Sky" I tell him with a stern voice and he laughs.

"Sky a my child and I will discipline her in anyway I see fit" he says.

I move closer to him and grab the color of his shirt.
"Boy tak you hand off a mi!" He says and I laugh.

"Who you a call boy?" I ask him.

"Listen because mi no in a the long talking no put back you hand pon mi woman." I say.

"Who are you to tell me that the last time mi check you do it too" he tells me trying to loosen my grip on his shirt.

I hold onto his shirt tighter before saying
"Mi proud to say that's not me anymore mi change my life unlike you, you is a hypocrite and that's all you'll ever be and a act like you a good Christian."

"No mak mi have fi come back come talk to you again because next time a no talk mi a go talk hear that big man" I say chocking him in the side of his head before I let go of his shirt and walk away.

Sky's pov

"Mi can't believe say daddy really do that mi glad you lef him place him too abusive and then act like a the right him a do mi just sorry you never cuss him out."Keira says I've been on the phone with her for about an hour telling her what's been going on.

"It no mak no sense mi argue with daddy he so stuck in his ways he will never change" I tell her

"That's True so what you gonna do live with Jacob now?" She ask

"I'm not sure maybe i'll just stay until I find somewhere to rent" I say

" Will don't start looking for a place just yet see what living with Jacob is like. And see how well you two work together as a couple" she tells me and I agree with her.

"yeah I think I'll do that"I say to her.

"Sky" I hear Jacob calling.

"I'm in the living room"I answer.

"Hey beautiful what you up to?" He asked before kissing me on the cheek and sitting beside me on the sofa.

"I'm talking to Keira" I tell him.

"Hey Jacob" Keira says.

"Mi big friend wahm" he says smiling.

"You tell me long time mi no see you" Keira answer.

"True the four of us need fi mak some plans to go out one a them evenings" he tells her.

"Mommy come help me with my homework" I hear my niece Mia say
"Ok babe I'm coming" my sister tells her

"Guys later mi a go help Mia" Keira says.

"Later" me and Jacob say at the same time.

"Kiss her for me" I tell Keira.

"Will do and Jacob take care of mi sister please and thank you" she tells Jacob
"Of course sis" he says
"Alright then" Keira says before hanging up.

"Why you took so long to come back?" I asked Jacob getting up from the sofa and heading into the kitchen.

"I had to run to the office too so it took a while" he says following me.

"You hungry" he asked

"Yes I'm hungry what should we eat?" I ask.

"Don't worry I'll cook for you" he says and I start smiling hard.

"Good I love when you cook what are you going to make?" I ask.

"You'll see" he says.

" OK I'm gonna go watch TV tell me when the food is ready."

I ended up falling asleep while watching a movie but was  woken  up to an amazing smell I follow the smell to the dining room to see  the table set with candles flowers and a bottle of wine.

"Awww Jacob this is so beautiful"I say to him and he smile.

He pulls out the chair for me allowing me to sit down.

Jacob is such a gentleman

He places my food in front of me which smells delicious it's grilled salmon with shrimp Alfredo with asparagus and broccoli on the side.

"Jacob this looks delicious thank you so much" I tell his.

"Your welcome" he says sitting down.

"No really thank you for everything thank you for being there for me" I say to him while holding his hand.

"I would do anything for you in a heartbeat" he says kissing me on the cheek.

I take my first bite of the food and just as expected it's amazing.

"Jacob please teach me how to cook like this" I tell him and he laughs.

"You always say you want learn how fi cook and when mi a teach you no interested" he says laughing.

"True guess you're just gonna have to cook for me for the rest of my life" I tell him.

"As long as I'm in your live I'm happy to cook for you"he says smiling.

"Sky I just want you to know that I'm serious about this serious about you I see this as the beginning of our future together." He says Staring into my eyes

"I'm happy you feel this way because I do see a future with you and I love that future." I tell him before we start kissing.

AN: Don't forget to vote 🗳