I love you

Sky's pov

After Jacob rudely left my room when I was about to tell him why I was upset. I took a shower and put on a little make up I wasn't sure what I was going to wear because I didn't really pack a lot of things when I left my dad's house.

I exit the bathroom going to my closet trying to find some thing appropriate to wear. Then I see an outfit on my bed with a pair of white heels, it's a black crop long sleeve top with a matching black knee length skirt with a split in the side.

 Then I see  an outfit on my bed with a pair of white heels, it's a black crop long sleeve top with a matching black knee length skirt with a split in the side

After putting everything on I looked at my reflection in the mirror and was very shocked to see that everything fits so well. I took up my purse and left my room.

"You look so beautiful me lucky bad" Jacob says hugging me and I want to pull away but I love the way this hug feels.

"Thank you I really like the outfit by the way" I tell him.

"Your welcome ok let's go" he says.

"Which one of the cars are you driving?" I ask him.

"I'll take the Benz haven't driven it in a while" he says.

Jacob pov

"We're having dinner at pier one?" Sky ask as I parked the car.

"Something like that" I tell her as we get out of the car.

"Close your eyes" I tell Sky as we get closer to the yacht.

"Why what if I fall" she says and I can see she worried.

"Sky can you please trust me I know you've been angry with me all day but please trust me" I tell her and she closes her eyes. I take her hand leading her to the yacht.

"Step up" I tell her as we go on the yacht.

"Ok open your eyes" I tell her.

"Wow it so beautiful look at the stars"she says smiling.

I pull out the Seat allowing her to sit down when I'm seated I take the bottle of champagne out of the ice buckets open it and fill both our glasses.

"Sky we need to talk why were you behaving like that today?"I ask her and she takes A sip of her champagne.

"I Heard you on the phone saying that our relationship is hard and that I'm pushing up on you" she says and I look confuse until I remember the conversation I was having with Nick this morning.

"Sky I wasn't talking about you" I tell her.

"Really so what other relationships is hard for you?" She ask with attitude.

"Right now you're the one making this relationship hard" I tell her.

"How Jacob how am I making this hard?"she ask raising her voice a bit.

"First of all don't raise your voice at me secondly you invaded my privacy that you said was very important, by ease dropping on my conversation that wasn't about you. And even if you thought it was about you why didn't you come to me and talk to me about it instead of being difficult the entire day" I tell her in a serious tone.

" I didn't ease drop on your conversation on purpose it was an accident and I Felt Hurt that's why I didn't come to you about it but if our relationship isn't hard why did you even say that in the first place?"she asked me.

" Sky I was talking about Selena she's back in Jamaica and she was trying to start back something with me. She showed up at the house and my office I said it was hard because I didn't want to hide it from you but I also didn't know how to tell you. I don't want it to seem like every other day there's a different girl trying to come between our relationship."

"Selena as in the girl you where madly in love with?" She ask.

"I wasn't madly in love with her" I tell her.

"Jacob should I be worried?" I can't believe she's asking me this can't she see how I feel about her.

I hold both of her hands looking into her eyes. "Sky you are the most beautiful, intelligent, lovely and selfless person I've ever met of course you have nothing to worry about.

When I was with Selena it wasn't real love and it took me so long to realize but with you we haven't even been together for that long and I already know that I am truly in love with you" I say to her honestly.

"You love me" she asked and I see a tear fall from her eye.

"Of course I love you why wouldn't I" I say and get up from my seat going to sit beside her.

"Jacob" she says crying and I wipe her tears.

"Jacob I love you too" she says and I grab her face kissing her on the mouth and she deepens the kiss.

I Break away from the kiss because I was getting a little too excited.

if you know what I mean.

She smiles giving me a look and I Kiss her on the cheek.

"Sky you can't be getting me so worked up knowing that we definitely not going to do anything" I say and she laughs.

"A you kiss me first sir so no tek up wat you can't manage" she says laughing.
She takes up her phone telling me to smile before she starts taking selfies of the both of us.

"I love you"
"I love you more."

AN: the first I love you guys 💕❤️ Don't forget to vote 🗳