Work out

Sky's pov

"Sky wake up!" Jacob shout's knocking on
my door.

"What do you want?" I ask in a sleepy voice.

With out asking he opens the door and walks right in.

"Hey what if I was naked" I say as I sit up.

"Then we would be even" he says with a smirk.

"That's not funny Jacob private is important" I tell him.

"I know I'm sorry good morning by the way" he says.

"Good morning" I tell him.

"Come work out with me" he says and I shake my head no and he pulls the covers off me.

"I wasn't asking meet me in the gym in 5 minutes"he says before walking out.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom wash my face and brush my teeth I change into a sports bra with a white T-shirt and a pair of tights before going to the gym.

When I entered the gym I see Jacob lifting weights.

"Jacob I don't have my sneakers so I'm just gonna wear my socks" I tell him remembering that I left my sneakers at my father's house I need to go over there and get the rest of my things.

"That's ok let's start with some warm-ups"he says.

After a very hard two hour working out I fall on the gym floor exhausted.

"You ok?" Jacob ask.

"Yes just tired" I tell him.

He lifts me putting me over his shoulder and walking out of the gym he walks into my room and lays me on the bed.

"Don't take too long to get ready because you're coming with me today" he says and I nod.

Jacob pov

After taking a shower and getting dressed I go down to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast sandwich for Sky while I make a protein shake for myself.

She comes downstairs wearing a white T-shirt with the words New York on it and the lately wash colored blue jeans that are slightly ripped with vans on.

"You look nice" I tell her and she takes up sandwich with some Napkins.

"Thanks you look nice too" she tells me I'm wearing a polo short sleeve light blue dressing shirt with a pair of dark blue pants and brown shoes.

"Thanks come on we're running a little late"I tell her and we exit the house she heads in the direction of the BMW and I stop her.

"We're taking the SUV today" I tell her and she nods.

After driving in comfortable silence for a while she breaks it by saying "I think I'm gonna get my hair done tomorrow."

"Ok how?" I ask her.

"Not sure yet and you need to go to the barber too" she tells me.

"Mi know man go have to try go tomorrow and you need fi learn how to drive because some days I'm gonna be busy won't be able to take you everywhere and I don't want you to be taking Taxi all the time." I tell her.

"Ok then and I need to go over to daddy and get the rest of my stuff" she tells me.

"No I don't want you back in that house"I tell her in a serious tone.

"I know but I need my stuff" she says and I shake my head.

"I'll get you new stuff your father is disrespectful and I don't want you around him" I tell her.

"But isn't that a waste of money when I can just go get my old stuff?" She ask.

"It's not a waste to me so no" I tell her.

After we arrived at the office Sky stayed in my office while I had four meetings she texted me every five minutes. Saying that she was bored out of her mind and should have stayed home I apologized and bought her Popeyes for lunch.

When I go into my office I see her watching a movie on my laptop and laughing.

"You ready" she ask looking up at me.

"Yea mi a go dive over the site and see how it a go" I tell her and she gets up.

"Good let's go this office is so boring" she says and I laugh.

Sky's pov

"Are you the one that's gonna teach me how to drive?" I ask him once we get into the car.

"Yes beautiful I'll teach you" he tells me with a smile.

Is it just me or is Jacob actually perfect.

I am taking from my thoughts when I hear my phone bing I look and it's a message on Instagram, from a person I don't follow I open the message and it says.

Stop trying to take Jacob away from me he was mine first.

I click on the profile and I can tell that it's fake I was going to say something but I trust Jacob he told me that he wasn't seeing anyone else so I believe him I delete the message and close my phone.

"Wow Jacob the land big bad" I say looking out the window as he drives up to where the other cars are parked.

"And it's perfect location"he tells me and I nod.

We got out of the car and he walks over to a man that looks like he's the ahead of what's happening on the site. After he talks to the man for a while he called me and we started walking around the land so he could show me where everything is going to be.

"Wow Jacob I don't think I say this enough but I'm really proud of you, you work very hard." I tell him honestly

"Thanks beautiful" he says kissing me on the cheek.

AN: Don't forget to vote 🗳