Conversation

Jacob's pov
A week later

The past week hasn't been so easy with Sky being injured and all i've been staying at home with her lately but I had to leave her today and come to the office.

"Yah man boss everything on track " The head contractor says to me and I nod as we finish our conversation. I came to the hotel site to see how everything was going after I finished up at the office.

When I get in my car I see that I got a text message from Sky asking me to get her a drink from Starbucks on my way home I reply with an okay before driving out.

***
"Jacob" I hear someone calling my name as I am leaving Starbucks I turn around to see that it's Selena I stop and she approaches me.

"Hi Jacob" she says coming in for a hug but I hold up the two drinks in my hand stopping her.

"Jacob can we talk please?" She ask and I started walking off but she follows me.

"Not right now Selena" I tell her as I open my car door putting the drinks in the cup holders.

"Jacob stop behave like this I know you miss me and I miss you too"  she says holding my hand.

Why you a mek har Touch up Sky property.

"Selena mi and you lef long time so no come to mi with you foolish" I tell her as I take her hand off of mine.

" Jacob you loved me once so what happened?" She ask grabbing my arm.

A what do da girl yah man

"Selena you did a think bout love when you lef mi fi go live a foreign with other man, and you need fi tek you hand off a mi" I say to her angrily.

"Jacob don't make it sound like that I left because we we're always fighting and you didn't seem happy anymore" she tells me as she moves closer to me looking at me with sad eyes.

" Selena if we were always fighting then and I wasn't happy why do you think it's going to be different now?" I ask her

"Because we've changed Jacob I see you I see the new person you have become and I love this person come on please give us another try" she says rubbing my arm.

" I would rather Count every grain of sand on a beach then be with you again furthermore I am in a very loving relationship with somebody I actually love so as I said before stop touching me" I told her taking her hand off of me once again.

"There's no way you can actually be in love with that black girl, look at me Jacob you know I'm better looking" she says twirling around giving me a 360 look of herself I shake my head and get into my vehicle.

Wait how does she know about sky.

"Well Selena how you look No have nothing to do with me right now" I say as I drive off leaving her standing there.

Sky's pov

"Finally why did you take so long to get here?" I ask Jacob as he comes in the kitchen.

"Traffic" he simply says as he observes what I am doing.

"Sky there is no way you're actually gonna eat that" he says looking at the bowl of macaroni and cheese that I made.

"Yes I am going to eat it" I tell him as I pour myself some water.

"Sky why it so watery it looks like soup please don't eat that" he tells me and I take my Starbucks drink from his hand.

"Jacob it's food there nothing wrong with it" I tell him as I take up the fork to have a bite and he grabs the fork out of my hand.

" Sky I've told you a million times if I am not here don't turn on the stove to cook anything not even to boil water,if you're hungry you call me or you order something there's no way you're going to eat that soup. Because that is definitely not macaroni and cheese go get Dress and we can go out to have lunch" he tells me and I sip my drink rolling my eyes and walking away.

After I got dressed in a simple white graphic tee with black ripped jeans and a black toy Burch slippers I left my room to see Jacob sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone.

"J I'm ready let's go" I say and he looks up at me and smiles.

"Come here" he says and when I'm close to him he pulls me to his lap.

"How was your day beautiful?" He ask wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It was ok I had to do a little school stuff but it was good" I answer him and he just watching me with a smirk on his face.

"How was your day?" I return the question.

"It was... interesting but I missed you the whole time I was gone" he says right before he kisses me.

"What made your day interesting?" I ask as I pause the kiss.

"Uhm... I'll tell you another time" he says kiss me again.

After what feels like ten minutes are so Jacob and I are still in the same position kissing at this point you would say making out.

I brake the kiss to catch my breath.

"J are you ok?" I ask him because he can't seem to keep his hands off me me.

"I'm good can't a boyfriend just kiss on his girlfriend?" He ask

"Of course you can" I tell him and he goes straight for my neck kissing me on it .

"Sky do you think we should talk about..."before he can finish his phone starts going off.

It's in front of me so I take it up for him.

"What" I say as I look at the screen.

Unknown: it was nice seeing you today please call so we can talk I know you want to finish our conversation😉.

Unknown: and don't let that girl come between us.

"Jacob who did you see today?" I ask as he takes the phone looking at the text message that I just read.

"Uhm, I... I saw Selena" he tells me and I get up off his lap

"Selena... a wha kind a Conversation you and har have so mak she want you call her?" I ask getting a little upset.

"Sky calm down it was nothing she was just saying a lot of things about me and her that it"he says holding my hand.

"So if it was so innocent then why didn't you tell me, why did I have to find out?" I ask and he's just staring at me I turned around and walked to my room closing the door behind me.

AN: hey guys hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote♥️♥️