Fantasy

AN: hey guys I am adding an extra chapter so it's taking a while so I decided to give you guys these three in the meanwhile🫶🏽

Sky's pov

"Never again my head is killing me" I say coming out of the bathroom not only did I throw up but my head is spinning so fast.

"See the thing there tak it" Jacob points to the pack of pills and bottle water on the bedside table.

I take it and lay back down in bed resting my head on his chest.

"Sky what's your sex fantasy?" Jacob ask playing with my hair.

"I don't have one"I tell him he sits up in bed and I sit on top of him.

"Everyone has a sex fantasy"he tells me.

"What's your then" I ask him he lifts my arms and takes off the T-shirt I was wearing.

He moves my hair to the side and starts to kiss from my neck down to my chest.

"I've had a lot of fantasies and all of them are fulfilled" he says then start sucking on my breast.

"How many of those fantasies did I fulfill"I ask but he's more interested in giving my breast hickeys.

"Jacob" I try to get back his attention.

"Nuff a them but you na mek me do the handcuff one" he answer's

"Why would you want to cuff my hands to the bed" I ask.

"Not just your hands your legs too" he says looking up at me and I roll my eyes.

"J mi tell you already that go feel weird, who would even like that" I say and he chuckles.

"Lots of people mi use to have this B she use to love some kinky stuff" he says then look's like he's reminiscing.

"Don't reminisce" I hit his chest.

"Trust me I'm not she was way too kinky for my liking" he tells me then starts kissing my breast again.

"Jacob Where Selena?"I ask him and he immediately looks up at me.

"Why you a ask bout Selena?" He questions instead of answering me.

"Because we were talking about the kidnapping in therapy and I was supposed to ask you about her then but I forgot and when you just mention your ex I remembered" I tell him.

"Oh she gone back overseas"

"So she just decide fi leave we alone and go back overseas after all that" I say a little shocked.

"Not really mi tell her say mi would mek she get lock up fi kidnapping fi she no leave we alone and go back overseas" he tells me.

"Ok I'm glad she's out of our life's" I tell him the way she was so determined to get Jacob back I don't believe she would just gave up and go back overseas.

Well she properly more afraid of going to prison.

"Back to your fantasy's" Jacob says smirking.

"Jacob I really don't have any"I tell him again.

"You sure no freaky once" he says I know he's trying to ask something else.

"J wha you a try ask mi" let's get to the point.

"Just if you have no freaky fantasy like with girls that kinda thing" he says making me laugh.

"You a ask because of the girl wha did a dance with me last night" I manage to ask him through my laughter.