Before the wedding

AN: this chapter is The longest I've ever written and I wanted to write more. Don't mind the mistakes and don't forget to vote🗳🫶🏽

Sky's pov

"Ok Sky I have the results of your blood test and you were right" my gynecologist tells me when she comes back into the room.

I didn't want to be right.

"Are you sure I haven't been feeling a lot of symptoms I've just been sleepy I'm not even nauseous" I tell her hoping that the test results are wrong.

"I'm sure your pregnant Sky when I told you that your very fertile I wasn't joking and the fact that you missed so many days of your birth control Plus it's very easy for you to get pregnant after a miscarriage" she tells me and I don't know how to feel.

"I'm not ready"I whisper.

"As your doctor I am obligated to let you know that if you don't want to you don't have to go through this pregnancy there are other options"  she tells me.

Abortion

"To be honest I'm scared and I'm not ready but after my miscarriage in one of my darkest moments when I felt the most broken Jacob remembered me that god doesn't give us more than we can bear.
So as much as I'm scared I've been given this pregnancy for a reason so I don't think it's my right to kill it I couldn't do that to Jacob or me"

I could never imagine having an abortion This is my second chance to be a mom.

"Well congratulations Sky I'm gonna start you on some prenatal vitamins and schedule your next appointment" she tells me.

***
After I left my apartment I went to the pharmacy and got the prenatal vitamins on my way home all I could think about was how I'm gonna tell Jacob.

Couple days ago I started to get very tired especially when I walk and then I started throwing up I had a feeling that I was pregnant so I went to my doctor but I didn't tell Jacob.

I don't want to get his hopes up just to  have another miscarriage but I do have to tell him.

"Why mi a call you and can't get you phone" Jacob ask me as I step though the front door.

"I don't know I didn't hear my phone ring" I tell him hurrying up the stairs.

I hide the prenatal vitamins in my closet and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

"You showered without me" Jacob ask when I come out of the bathroom.

"Sorry I just felt sticky and wanted to shower" I tell him and he nods.

"Where did you go today?" He ask.

"I followed Keira somewhere" I lied.

"Oh" I know he doesn't believe me I can tell by the way he looked at me.

"Do you want me to help you make dinner?" I ask him.

"I already made dinner do you want me to help you lotion up?" He ask taking the lotion bottle from my hand.

"Ok but don't try everything remember our agreement no sex because the wedding"

"It's been six days I know your horny too so why don't we just do it now and we don't have to do it tomorrow since it's the last day before the webbing" he says rubbing lotion on my arm.

"Jacob no we are not having sex" I tell him and he hisses his teeth and stop lotioning my arm.

"So you na help me again" I ask him.