Barbados

Sky's pov

"Wait pregnant Sky you pregnant" her smile was so bright it felt like it could blind me.

She jumped into my arms giving me tightest hug I don't know why I was so scared to tell her.

"Sky I'm so happy for you there's no greater joy than being a mom" she tell me

"Keira i'm kinda scared" I admit to her

"Why" she asks and I shrugged my shorters in response.

"Girl you no have no reason fi be scared you have a good man that is more than financially stable so you don't have to worry about money and you're a good person so you're going to be a good mom and you have people to help you" she says trying to ease my concerns.

" it's not really those things it's more of I don't want to fail as a Parent like Mommy and daddy did I want to raise my child rights but not be as controlling as they were" I tell her

Mia crawls into my lap laying her head on my chest still focusing on her cartoons.

"Well I kind of was thinking that too when I got pregnant with Mia but then when she was born and as she grew I remembered certain things Mommy and daddy used to do with us and I don't do them with her I do things different everybody does parenting different so no worry too much about that"

"Your right" I say trying to convince myself not to worry about this anymore.

Remember Jacob said no worrying

"Of course mi right, wow Sky a couple months ago you were this shy virgin following all of your father's commands.

Now your happy engaged and pregnant I'm proud of you" she says making me emotional.

"Thanks sis"

"Mia auntie Sky has a baby in her Tommy" Keira tells her she immediately looks at me with surprise all over her face.

"A baby like me" she says holding my face with her little hands.

"Yes a baby it's going to be smaller than you though" I tell her and she starts to rub my stomach.

"You better be a girl" Mia whispers to my stomach.

"Auntie Sky what where you and uncle J doing this morning" Mia ask me and Keira make eye contact then start laughing.

"Something you're gonna enjoy one day" Keira tells her.

"Keira" I call out shaking my head typical Keira.

"What a true" Keira says defending yourself.

"Come on Mia let's go in the pool your mommy too filthy" I say getting up and taking Mia with me upstairs.

Jacob pov

"Jacob welcome to luxury X" Sam my appointed manager of my Barbados hotel greets me as I step in to the lobby.

"Sam the place looks good" I tell him

"Yes sir everything came out perfect" he says.

The place really does look great and busy the hotel been open for three weeks now and it already fully booked for the next four months.

"Your sweet is ready and I'll have one of the bell man bring up your luggage"he tells me.

"Ok and schedule a meeting for the next two hours with all the department heads" I tell him before walking off.

I walk around the hotel for a while observing most of the staff don't know that I am the owner so I get to see how they're actually working.

"Hold the door for me please" I hear a woman say as she runs towards the elevator I put out my hand stopping the doors from closing.

She enters and pushes the button then turns around to say thanks and I didn't expect to see who it was.

"Jacob" she says with a smile.

"Monique what are you doing in Barbados" I ask her.

"I'm on vacation with some friends, how are you I haven't heard from you in a while are you here with someone" here we go again.

"I'm good just here for work" I tell her.

"Work, what kind of work you have in Barbados oh wait don't tell me this is the hotel you were working on" she ask me.

"Yes it is and this is your stop" I Say when the elevator doors open.

"Yes, Uhm we should have a drink later catch up" she says I look at her for a second before nodding and she exit the elevator.

She look nice as always though

When I get to my room I immediately take out my phone to call Sky.

"Hi baby" she said as soon as she answers the phone.

"Hey Bbz what you doing" I ask her and she sets the phone on the nightstand so I can see her fully laying on the bed.

"I just woke up from a nap I was feeling a little dizzy earlier" she informs me

"Really what were you doing when you got dizzy" I ask her as I take off my shoes and lay on the bed.

"I was in the pool with Mia and Keira then everything started to spring Keira had to help me upstairs" I don't like how that sounds.

"Sky mi think you need fi call the doctor and tell her me no want tak no chances"

"Yes I'm going to call her, so how's the hotel" she ask.

"It looks real good I have a meeting in about a hour with some of the staff" I tell her and she starts playing with her top.

"Sky" I call her name

"Yes Jacob" she answered

"Take off your clothes for me" I tell her and she gives me a big smile.

***
After I was finish talking to sky on the phone I took a shower then answered some emails and business calls before going down for my meeting.

When my meeting was over I headed into one of the restaurants for dinner.

"Here you go sir enjoy" the waiter says when he brings my food to me.

"I see we keep running into each other" Monique says standing over my table she's wearing a mini black dress that hug's her body with matching black heels.

"Or your following me" I say and she laughs.

I wasn't making a joke

"Can I join you" she ask.

"Why not" I answer and she takes a Seat she calls over the waiter and order's something.

"So I Heard your engage to Sky nonetheless"

"Yes I'm engage to the Beautiful Sky nonetheless" I repeat what she said.

"I'm happy for you, maybe that's why she never liked me because she wanted you" she says taking up my glass and taking a sip of my Wine.

"No she never liked you because you were a Gold digger" I assure her.

"Maybe speaking of which I just wanna say I'm sorry for the way I behaved when we were together my mind got clouded by vanity and I shouldn't have treated you the way I did you're a good guy Jacob" she tells me.

"I know I am but thanks for the apology" I tell her.

"Anytime" she says with a smile.

AN: Dinner with the ex🤔🤔 Don't forget to vote 🗳 🫶🏽🫶🏽