Bet 

Jacob's pov

"Sky the doctor is ready for us"  I tell her but she's just staring at a wall.

"Bbz" I take her hand trying to get her attention she looks up a me with tears in her eyes.

"You said something" she sound so broken this is why mi never want har fi see her father.

"The doctor ready for us" I tell her again and she nods.

"Dr knight" I greet her when we go in the room doctor knight is one of my mothers friends.

"Jacob I glad to see you and this must be Sky"

"Yes it is hi doctor" Sky says.

"Ok let's get started we're going to take some blood from you and do a vaginal ultrasound so you can take off your pants and lay on the bed" the doctor says and I help Sky on to the bed.

"Ok this might hurt a little" the doctor says I'm standing by sky's head holding her hand.

The doctor ask Sky some questions about her symptoms and the date of her last period.

"Everything looks good the fetus is healthy your about three and a half weeks along I'm gonna prescribe you some prenatal vitamins and give you a list of foods that I want you to eat.

And if you look right here you'll see your baby" she points at the ultrasound screen.

"Where" Sky ask
"Right here it's small so you have to take a good look"

"Where" Sky ask "Right here it's small so you have to take a good look"

***
Later that night

I wanted to take Sky to buy her first car today but she said she wasn't feeling well after the doctor appointment.

But her entire mood change after she visited her father.

I decided to take some ice cream up to her she's been laying in bed for hours now.

"Bbz mi bring you some ice cream" she says thanks and take's The bowl  for me

"Sky you know you can talk to me right"

"Jacob I'm fine I don't need to talk about everything" she says.

"You sure because you don't look fine"

"I'm sure I'm just thinking about the baby and wedding" something still off.

"Sky you happy with the baby because you haven't really said anything about it" I ask her and she stops eating the ice cream and puts down the bowl.

"I'm happy I want to be a mom but it's just happening a little too fast, I just need some time to adjust Jacob" she tell me.

"Ok baby take all the time you need" I say placing a kiss on her cheek.