Relationship

Sky's pov

After coming home from work I did some laundry before taking a shower Jacob wanted to pick me up from work but I told him that it was ok I would take a taxi.

For some reason I kind of feel uncomfortable around him now or maybe it's because of the Monique thing. I shouldn't be mad at him he did break up with her it's not his fault that she's calling him.

But that made me wonder if there any other girls because I know Jacob and there's always more than one girl with him. Maybe I should ask him if he's seeing anybody else we never said that we were exclusive or anything so maybe he is still seeing other girls.

Seeing that it's almost time for the dinner I go to my closet and choose a white Flowey shirt dress with a simple purple strap sandals and a white purse.

After getting dressed I go to the bathroom to give my hair a little touch up while in the bathroom I get a text from Jacob saying that he's outside

After getting dressed I go to the bathroom to give my hair a little touch up while in the bathroom I get a text from Jacob saying that he's outside. I tell him I'll be out soon seeing that daddy isn't home yet I send him a message telling him I'm going out so I will see him later.

After i'm finish I leave the house locking the front door behind me .When I get outside I don't see the BMW But a white Ferrari instead.

"Hi Beautiful"Jacob greets me when I enter the car.

I look at him saying hi and he hands me a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate.

"what are these for?"I ask him after taking them.

"Just wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened earlier today" I  look at him confused.

"Jacob you didn't have to get me anything" I tell him as he starts up to Engine driving off before he answers I take the time to admire the car the interior is black with red lining.

"I know Sky but I felt like you we're kind of upset so I just wanted to do something and say I'm sorry" he says

"Oh new car?" I ask him

"What?" He ask

"Is this a new car?" I ask again

"Yes it's a new car Sky but why are you changing the subject" he said looking at me briefly before he looks back at the road.

" I wasn't changing the subject I just asked if your car is new" I say to him with a bit of attitude.

"And I answered can we go back to our conversation now?" He ask

I was trying to change the subject

"Ok maybe I was a little upset but not anymore" I tell him

"Why" he ask

"I don't know maybe because it made me realize we never talked about if it was OK for us to date other people while doing this experiment" I tell him