ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

📍 RED ROOM
(2014)

           SLOWLY,  HER EYES OPENED as she looked up at the ceiling. The woman with (Y/C/H) was lying in bed when bells began to ring in her ears, sitting up more. 

She looked around, while someone a woman who had blonde hair walked over and put a key into the handcuffs. 

Still adjusting her eyes to the light, Y/n turned her head to look at all of the women who were sitting around the room, in beds with handcuffs on the metal headboard. It was still a metal-like feeling around her wrist, and she rubbed it not feeling pain so much as making the red marks disappear. 

In steps a tall, well-built individual, who stood near the door among all of the beds holding a gun in both hands. The door of the building opened and a short man strolled in after all the girls looked over at the man for a moment. 

"Everyone, please proceed to the dance room, the Graduation Ceremony is now underway," He stated, looking around at all of the women sitting down while they stood up, Y/n followed along as if she were a robot. 

In the Soviet Union, General Dreykov held a high rank within the armed forces and was the supervisor for the Red Room in which young women were chosen to be trained as Black Widows. known as the Black Widow Program, the Red Room was a secret Soviet-Russian training program that involved turning young women into elite spies and assassins known as Black Widows.

One of them was Y/n. 

Y/n Ivanov, born in the Soviet Union in 1988-1989, her background was always unknown. 

Her family was attacked, when she was one year old and orphaned. She was saved when she was one year old. Throughout the episode, Dreykov was the person who saved her and placed her in 'The Red Room'. For the 'Protection' that she would be able to get. 

As a child, she was placed in a family, where she had two sisters, Yelena and Natasha, and a mother. However, everything was gone now, something she was required to forget upon entering 'The Red Room' once again.

During her childhood in 'The Red Room', the girls were forced to watch video projections such as, but the videos contained subliminal messages such as "Instill," "Fear," and "Pain," thereby slowly brainwashing them.

Ever since Natasha Romanoff, Y/n's older sister, escaped 'The Red Room', no one was aware of its location. It was necessary to find a new location, which was in the skies over Russia an area where no one would be able to locate it.

Essentially, she was a robot. Emotionless, strong, and she was incapable of thinking. 

All the lights in the hallways were flashing red, but the woman walked straight ahead, looking directly at her companion. There were all wearing a black sleeveless turtleneck top and black cargo pants. She followed a black-haired girl, they both were emotionless, with nothing happening in her head.

A blonde woman stood next to her, with dark roots, and, although she showed no emotion on her face, a small pout on her lips. 

It was too late for her to control her own boy while she was walking, she really had thoughts and feelings. Her leg had a tiny chip in it, which allowed Dreykov to operate and control every single woman there. 

Originally, Red Room agents were brainwashed exclusively through psychological conditioning. Nevertheless, later generations were chemically altered, rendering them essentially incapable of controlling their own bodies. Since her brain had been chemically altered for some time, she was unable to generate any thoughts.