7. savior complex

THE PLAN WAS SIMPLE: She would try and get onto the helicopter pad and do everything for Captian America to not lay his hand on anything to make this mission fail. She didn't know why she was now working with HYRDA but just went with it because of Dreykov's control.

She landed back in D.C. while wearing the roso corsa red tight bodysuit which was long-sleeved and was black on the sides and on the cleavage. Her cleavage appeared red for several inches from the bottom to the inner side of her thigh.

Having mounted both holsters on her legs, a thin red belt wrapped around her waist and extended down to her hip on the left side and out to the outer edge of her thigh on the right side.

On her stomach, an hourglass symbol outlined in black represented the face of a widow. Knee-high boots distinguished the woman from other women. Besides the bodysuit, she wore gloves that combined with it, and on top of her head, she wore a red hood, which, again, covered her hair.

In this instance, however, she did not wear a mask, concealing half of her face with the hood.

Her second earpiece enabled her to communicate with other widows at S.H.E.I.L.D's base as a preventative measure.

In Dreykov's plan, she hoped to keep the carriers in the sky and release them into the world without incident. In his argument, Dreykov argued that establishing a new order in the world was necessary in order to save the Red Room and save his world. In all likelihood, Y/N was not aware that she was being lied to.

The shun was shining brightly down on Y/N as she stood outside. When the helicopter pads had emerged from the water, she waited for them to be visible in order that she could climb on top of them and prevent Steve Rogers from touching them.

Over comms, Y/n asked, "Are you in position?".

Suddenly, she heard a woman's voice say in her ear, "Yes, Rogers arrived just now." while holding on to the earpiece.

When she wasn't looking around, she stood in the bushes and breathed in the smell of grass and flowers. She began to smell the ocean as the waves nearly struck her as she stood closer to the water.

Her gaze turned towards the sky as she heard helicopters as the black helicopter moved towards the corporate headquarters.

Just when she wanted, the water in front of her began to ripple. Eventually, a platform appeared from the water, surrounded by squares, while the water cleared away, revealing a metal platform beneath.

Y/n heard a bang, while she looked down at the top of the helicopter pads while there were tiny planes on the runway. As the platform raised into the sky, people in the Y/N waited for something to happen.

"On Que," The other woman said in her ear. "They just reached the command centre-"

The platform was at the time filled with gunshots. She sighed shaking her head in disbelief.

Y/n said, "I'm going now," no longer waiting until the platform ascended into the sky.

"Nightshade no-"

The Widow was not receptive to her efforts while she continued to watch the platform rise and waited for the right moment. Y/n ran and jumped towards the edge before grabbing onto the edge, grabbing onto it and pulling herself up. With a groan, she stumbled onto the platform, before falling to the ground.

"Are you on the platform, aren't you?" The widow asked with disappointment.

While holding onto the coms, Y/n continued to run on the platform. "Yes," she said out of breath as she continued to run.