6. did something bad (pt 2)

LEAVING THE MAIN AIRPORT Y/N, Sam, and Bucky saw Steve running along with Clint, Wanda, and Scott. 

"Come on!" Steve shouted waving his hand.

Bucky automatically placed his other hand into Y/n's hand as though it were a natural reaction. 

While she was wearing gloves, her hands felt the leather on his gloves, which caused her stomach to begin churning more sharply, but more softly, than it ever had before. 

Immediately, the five of them began running toward the Quinjet. Her hand slipped out of Bucky as a yellow stream of energy slid across the runway. 

Y/n looked up and saw a man in a robot-like outfit hovering over her. 

"Now zere is a robot-...", Y/n murmured while Vision looked down at them. 

The British voice said, "Captain Rogers. I know what you are doing is right, but for the good of the collective, you must surrender now." 

There was a bright sun shining on them, as well as grey and bright clouds. 

Bucky's arm was extended to Y/n, while she glanced over at him with a pit in her stomach. Peter arrived at the same time as Tony, Rhodes, Natasha, T'Challa. 

Cap's team stared at them, while Y/N stared at Natasha who stood directly across from her. 

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked, looking at the group across from them. 

While holding his shield tightly, Steve watched the proceedings. "We fight," Steve muttered. 

Wanda and Y/N paused for a moment before they looked at each other. They realized that the fight would not end well. Suddenly, Tony's team was walking toward Cap's team. 

While the six continued to run, Tony's team began to run faster and fly. In addition to Wanda and Sam, both began to run faster as they went into the sky. Each individual breaks into a spirit. 

Clint fires an arrow at Vision as Steve blocks a punch from Iron Man. Falcon and Bucky exchange blows with T'Challa while the War Machine takes off.

Iron Man is hit by a powerful arrow, and Natasha throws Scott aside. 

As Peter blocks a punch directed at Y/N, her younger sister kicks her to the ground. Peter leaps through the air, trying to evade the vehicles projected by Wanda. 

With a punch from Bucky, T'Challa is hit, and Peter ties Y/n up with the webs. 

"Honestly kid, is this coming out of you?" Y/n asked, looking up at him while her hands were tied together with spider-webs.

Peter replied, "No, not really," stating, "It's the machines."

When Y/n nodded, she raised her hands and crushed them against the side of her knee, breaking the web. 

Y/n grabbed the web and dragged Peter to the ground with a groan as Peter went to the web again. 

Clint and Natasha engage in a baton duel. Clint pins Natasha down with his bow. 

"We're still friends, right?" Natasha asked. 

"Depends on how hard you hit me...for getting your sister-" Clint mentioned, She spins him with her legs. 

When she is about to kick his head, the sole of her foot stops and glows brightly red. Natasha is projected downward by Wanda.

Clint nodded sheepishly when Wanda explained, "You were pulling your punches.".

Despite their differences, Bucky and T'Challa are going head to head. "I didn't kill your father."

T'Challa asks Bucky, "Then why did you run?"