3. wanted by the law

📍BUCHAREST, ROMANIA

          AS A RESULT FOR MAKING HER OWN CHOICES, she discovered that James lived in Romania. Her expectation was that Steve would likely look for him given that the two were, and often are, best friends. 

Everybody knew the story of Steve Rogers' survival on ice for 70 years. James survived as well, albeit in a different way, becoming the winter soldier. 

It had become tiresome for her to sit in her apartment for hours waiting for something to happen, knowing that nothing would ever happen. 

The first thing she did was track James' location from his past, from the file she had, almost the whole day. In addition, she checked the police reports which were playing low, in her earpiece. 

It was not her job to turn him over to the police, but to locate him in some way. Although she disliked not completing a mission, James Barnes was at the top of her list other than destroying the Red Room, which was impossible.

The woman would like to know why he saved her when she was attempting to kill him. Even so, she knew he would try and get out of her having a confrontation with him.

Y/n stood on top of a building in Romania that she had never been in before. The woman looked over to the next building in order to catch a glimpse of James' apartment through the window. The temperature was cold, and she was wearing a new outfit. 

Her body was covered in a black, long sleeve leather bodysuit. It was fitted with a silver zipper at the neck. This zipper went all the way up in the event she happened to hurt her neck. 

Additionally, she wore black tight pants that highlighted a perfect body line. A belt with the emblem of a red-black widow embroidered on it, sat around her hips. Black holsters, that were connected with the belt and reached her knees were equipped with two pockets that looked like button pockets and were equipped with a grappling hook in case she needed to escape. 

Black leather combat boots were worn by the woman. With black gloves covering her hands, only a few of her fingertips were visible. A black breathing mask covered half of her face.

If Valentina learned about this, she would be removed from the team until she was permitted to return. Therefore, she wanted to remain as hidden as possible, hoping to avoid knocking too many people unconscious. 

The woman turned as she heard grunts from behind her, causing her to look towards what appeared to be a man wearing a panther suit sitting on someone. 

Y/n launched into a sprint without thinking beforehand and jumped her highest. In an attempt to jump over the large space between the buildings, her stomach dropped. She landed on the ground with a tucked roll before landing in a crouching position with her leg hanging out.

She quickly ran against the wind as it blew through her hair as she approached the two men. 

Steve watches as a man dressed as a falcon descends from the sky. "Sam, southwest rooftop," Steve said in his earpiece. Y/n stepped towards James and The Black Panther. 

"Who the hell's the other guy? and...woman...really attractive woman..." Sam said to Steve.

"About to find out...," Steve said quickly. 

Y/n attempted to kick the Black Panther before it attempted to claw at James. As he fell on the floor and turned to her, Y/n began to breathe heavily. After the Black Panther punched Y/n, she ducked and grabbed his fist, causing him to fall to the ground. 

Steve freezes as he leaps from the balcony onto the neighbouring building while a helicopter flies overhead. James looked up at Y/n before she sighed and looked down at him. She could not ignore the serene look on his face; his brown shoulder-length hair, with stubble surrounding the lower part of his face. He did not seem to be over a hundred years of age.