2. targeted

THE SKIES WERE DIMMED while Nick Fury, a man with a black eye patch, drove through the streets of Washington in a car. His eye was covered by a black eye patch. An electric voice called out from inside the car, "Activating communications encryption protocol.". 

The head of the meta-human regulation organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. is Nick Fury, who is often seen as an intermediary between the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Open secure line 0405," Nick said, looking at the hologram in the front window of his car. Which had a picture of a woman on it, along with all of her information. Nick continued to drive with one hand. 

"Confirmed." The electronic voice continued. 

"This is Hill." The woman's voice said on the other side of the phone. 

"I need you here in D.C." Nick commanded, "Deep shadow conditions." 

"Give me four hours." She asked, nicely. 

Nick shook his head from the other side of the phone call, "You have three. Over." The call hung up before Nick continued to drive after waiting for a red light to turn green. The black car drove down the street, surrounded by tall buildings, and trees blocked off by fences.

Nick was once again waiting for the red light when a police car pulled up next to him slowly. A police car pulled up next to Nick, while he slowly turned his head to look at the two cops who were already staring at him. They were wearing sunglasses when Nick glanced at her unimpressed. 

When Nick looked over at them, he asked, "Want to see my lease?". 

In the end, the police simply turned forward again before sounding the siren and driving away. While Nick followed the car with his eyes, he began to drive again, following the first police officer slowly. 

A car slammed into the black car, causing Nick to lean forward and almost impact the airbag due to the pressure. His vehicle was struck by a police vehicle that slammed into the side of it. Nick's car was struck by the wheels of the first police car, which were stretched out on the ground. 

The third cop car came from the back, trapping the driver in the front; all of the hoods of the police cars pushed forward, damaging the cars; everyone turned to watch the scene that was unfolding while another car went to the other side, preventing his car from moving at all. 

"Fracture detected." the car reported, showing a picture of a body and highlighting the arm in red. Having struck the airbag with full pressure, Nick's nose was bleeding as he looked around. Further police cars began to arrive, while the airbag had now been deflated. 

Nick woundedly, leaned forward "Recommend anaesthetic injection." Nick took out a pen before stabbing himself in the arm with it, as cops started to swam the area, holding assault rifles towards Nick's car. "D. C. Metro Police dispatch shows no units in this area." 

Having spit out the cap of the Epy pen before, Nick's car was still surrounded by police pointing guns at him. "Get me out of here," Nick ordered. The fake cops suddenly started shooting at him, shattering the glass of his car, but not yet breaking it. 

"Propulsion systems offline." The car continued to drive while it continued to be shot at. 

The glass continued to crack, becoming increasingly vulnerable to breaking. Nick yelled, "Then reboot, damn it!" Outside the car, there were no bullet holes on the side of the car, while most of the bullets hit the car, causing sparks to fly. 

The integrity of the armour continued to deteriorate, all the shooting stopped before Nick turned his head looking at the cop van in the distance, there were approximately four police officers using a door breaching tool.