7. the red guardian

WHEN THE CLEAR SKIES WERE ABOVE, Y/n and Yelena were the ones controlling the aircraft. 

The package was dropped off by Natasha by tying it to a string and cutting the string before dropping it in front of the prison. 

It was a red guardian doll, otherwise known as their father. 

In addition to her white bodysuit with details in grey, she was now wearing a white bodysuit with grey detailing. 

She matched Yelena and Natasha's outfits. However, she still wore her leather jacket, which was unzipped. 

Afterwards, her hair was gathered into a messy ponytail, with two braids holding it. 

In contrast to Natasha's, which was dark red, and Yelena's, which also had a black widow symbol, she wore a black holster with a white black widow emblem. 

She had the dark green headphones on which had a mic, connected to it. 

Around her wrist were the widow Gauntlets, since Natasha wanted to have the other things just in case something happened that she would have to join the fight. 

While Yelena also wore her vest, Natasha was just wearing a bodysuit. 

In fact, Y/N had no interest in a reunion with him, counting even her earliest memories, her only memory was that he had given her to Dreykov, and that is the reason Natasha wanted him to be retrieved because he knew information about Dreykov that they did not. 

Over the sounds of the helicopter, Y/n wore headphones, which were connected to Yelena, Natasha and her. 

Natasha also wore an earpiece so that she could try to communicate with Alexei. 

While Y/n navigated the helicopter making sure that it didn't fall to the ground, she felt a pit in her stomach. 

She held onto the navigator, Yelena was going down at a pad trying to see where Alexei was. 

The helicopter's back was occupied by Natasha. 

She turned to the clear skies looking over the rocky and snowy mountains when Natasha said, "Today's your lucky day, Alexei."

She bit the inside of her cheek while looking at the clear skies. 

While they were getting closer to the prison, the helicopter was whirring. 

Slowly, snow fell to the ground, which had already been covered in snow. 

In order for Y/n to know where to go, Yelena moved the pad showing it to her. 

And then she moved it back so Natasha could see it. 

In the centre of the pad was a green light that was travelling forward along the orange line, which led to the easiest path. 

With regard to cameras, Y/n stated to Yelena, "Cut the first camera," as she glanced at her quickly. 

Yelena nodded her head, before clicking the first camera and disabling it. 

The main camera would make a significant difference in enabling Y/n to escape the prison more quickly. 

"Go to the door on the south wall," Natasha said while looking over Y/n's shoulder while watching his feet. 

"Go left." She said into her earpiece causing Y/n to glance back over to the pad before hovering closer to the prison, waiting till it was the time so that they didn't see her. "Just don't make a scene." 

"He's going to make a scene," Y/n murmured, looking up at the clear sky while taking a glance at the snow-covered prison hidden in the mountains. "Do not be surprised if he creates a scene"