3. red capsules

THE NEXT MORNING, Y/n awoke with the sun beaming in her face. 

After a few moments, she opened her eyes without moving and looked around, remembering she was inside the cabin. 

While moving her arm from under her body, the blankets were tangled around her. She adjusted her eyes to the Sun and sat up on the bed while looking around. 

After hearing the sound of the door slamming, she immediately looked down. 

Slowly, she arose from her bed and put her hand on the gun before getting up and holding the weapon. Y/n slowly walked down the steps trying her best not to let the floor creak. 

While walking down the stairs she made it to the bottom before looking around and pointing her gun towards the door to see Sam turning from it. "Why did you close the door so loudly?" Y/n asked, before placing the gun down on the side table next to the couch. 

"Steve did, he went to get the mail..." Sam explained, "He also went to get breakfast," 

"Was he wearing my wig?" Y/n asked, walking over to the kitchen, getting on her tippy toes, and grabbing a glass. "Because sunglasses and a hat won't work vhen it comes to being zee Captian America" She joked, turning the sink tab and letting the waterfall into her cup. 

"I tried to get him to listen," Sam said, sitting back on the couch and turning on the radio since this was the only way they could keep entertained since there was no television in the cabin. "Why does this place not have a television?" 

"There vas niet TV in the red room," Y/n explained, "It took me a while to get used to the new ones...but you have a laptop"

"Does the accent just come and go?" 

She took a sip of water while nodding her head. "You'll get used to it," 

Taking a step forward, Sam nodded his head before someone knocked on the door. Both men glanced at each other before Sam grabbed Y/n's gun. Y/n set her glass of water down in front of the door and began walking toward it. 

"Кто там?" Y/n spoke, while her hand glazed over the doorknob, no one answered while Sam held the gun ready while Y/n slowly opened the door and peeked her eye out. 
(Who's there?)

It is refreshing to observe the clear fog sky, and the tinkling songs of the lake being slowed by raindrops. 

Since no one was standing in front of the door, she glanced over at Sam, who was approaching closer to her. 

Y/n opened the door more before seeing there was no one around, at all. 

"Clear?" Sam asked, Y/n glanced down at the ground before seeing a pile of mail knowing it was from Natasha. 

Y/n muttered, "Just Nat-" as she walked out of the cabin, reaching down and grabbing the letters. In the course of walking back into the cabin, she closed the door and locked it behind her. "It's the new information that we need to get around..." 

When Y/N handed Sam a pile of false IDs, Sam looked down at them. 

Upon reaching the couch, she sat down on one of them and examined the new information that Natasha had provided them with. 

"Why do you think she didn't come in?" 

"Didn't want to get caught," Y/n explained, "or take any chances." 

He nodded his head before moving the IDs looking through every one of them and deciding which one he wanted to use. 

Y/n moved papers of visas, to fake phone numbers just in case they needed one somewhere.