―0. red dust

📍BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
(2015)

          A YEAR AFTER EVERYTHING that had happened, Y/N stood on a rooftop. She was quickly hailed and taken care of in 'The Red Room'. Dreykov had assigned her a number of missions, but too many to count and she had successfully completed all. 

The only mission that she was unable to successfully complete was mission number one. 

'Kill The Winter Soldier'

The sky was slowly dimmed while Y/n stood on top of a roof wearing the widow jumper. The wind blew in her hair while her (Y/C/S) shined under the moonlight slowly peeking out around this time of day. 

Her ears were filled with the sounds of cars honking and people walking and talking, but her face was expressionless. 

Flipping down her goggles, she located six red holes on her forehead that reached from her eyes to the top of her head, while her vision became bright red so that she could see in the dark. 

In an effort to maintain her balance, she slowly crouched down as she tied a string that was hooked around her waist to a hook. 

It took her time to move the goggle lens into a position that would allow her to see further. It was dark in the apartment room she was looking at, only a table lamp was on. 

Although the curtains were drawn, the place was quite eerie. 

When suddenly someone entered the kitchen, she switched on the night vision to see the individual. 

Despite his hair being well-cared for before, James Barnes, holding his shoulder, now seemed to be more relaxed. In this case, the man was wearing a white plain shirt, revealing the metal arm still attached to the shirt, and black sweatpants. 

His attention was drawn to the window as he crossed the room to the living room. 

When she saw him, she immediately glanced in his direction and jumped from the side of the building. In order to prevent herself from falling, she held on to the string as she moved down the side of the tan building, which was an apartment room. 

A widow said over the coms, "He is walking out unarmed.". 

"He's mine, I have him" Y/n muttered through it while she landed on the concrete. 

"You will need assistance," the Widow replied while walking in the alleyway, holding her puffy hair in a bun on top of her head, and wearing a black bodysuit, as opposed to Y/n's red and black clothing.

"I have taken him before," Y/n replied, as she made her way to the emergency exit. 

She jumped up as her hands clenched the bars, she lifted herself up while landing before doing the same thing for two more floors before kicking open the window and jumping into it. 

Her eyes followed James as he left the flat; the halls had a dim yellow tint, while pictures were hung on the dark green walls. 

Then, she punched him in the face, but he immediately stopped her. Holding onto her fist, she viewed him through the distance as he exhibited a different look in his eyes. 

Nonetheless, he was unable to view hers. 

She then dodged and kick him before sliding her leg under before getting up and swinging herself up. 

Her left leg was wrapped around his leg before she swung herself to his shoulder, wrapped her legs around his neck, before elbowing his back while his head was turned.