1. accident in lagos

📍NIGERIA, LAGOS
(2016)

                 SINCE SHE WAS RELEASED FROM, the Red Room, years have passed. After losing hope of finding Dreykov, who ran the Red Room, in 2015 she gave up her search. 

She then proceeded on with her life, leaving half of her behind. She is now trying to find her old self and trying to move forward with the new self she has created, a new life. 

As Y/n Ivanov. It is a woman who has two sisters, one of whom is a lawyer, and the other is a part-time physician. Their marriage ended in divorce, her mother ran away, and her father became a construction worker. 

Prior to that, she was just trying to find her way in the world. 

Y/n walked down the alleyway, hands in her pockets, looking around with sunglasses on. She wore a black tee-shirt, black jeans, and a black blazer in order to attempt to blend in with everyone. 

"I have therapy in an hour, so we must hurry," Y/n said, over the course of the year, her accent slowly went away, but it was still a thing, in her earpiece. 

Despite being freed from the red room, Y/n took some missions from whatever was left of S.H.E.L.I.D but mainly began working for Valentina Allegra de Fontaine.

There were people shopping along the street Y/n walked along, and shops that were open as well. The street she walked along was crowded with people going about their daily existence. Beautiful coloured buildings glared with the sun was shining beautifully, while someone started talking into Y/n's ear. 

"Russian...I thought you lost the accent?" Her one-time partner Alma said to her. "We should be done in thirty if you don't stop messing around-"

As Y/n spoke into her earpiece, while nodding towards someone who was staring at her, She observed, "I know Natasha is here...Not trying to have another family reunion". Y/n continued walking, doing so while smiling at the person who was staring at her. 

When Natasha broke into Y/n's apartment in New York, the woman had moved to a private place in new york, getting a less than a desirable apartment. 

A small fight ensued after She and Natasha had attempted to speak, leading to knives being stuck in the wall. Since then, Y/n and Natasha have not spoken despite Natasha's desire to communicate with her sister. 

She had not yet established herself as a family leader, since she still considered herself a monster for the things she had done to others. "Awe should be sweet," Alma's thick Russian accent said, causing Y/n just to hum before eyeing two men. 

"Found them.." She said quietly, moving towards a hat shop and acting like she was in the process of purchasing one. Looking into the distance, she noticed two men who were standing in front of two blue doors, which led into a storage facility. "Two Men, One looks shaky...this is his first mission..." 

"How do you-" 

"I've been doing this since I vas fourteen...now twenty-five..." Y/n muttered, narrowing her eyes as the sun shined into it, her gut hit itself once looking at the two men. "His hand is shaking and tvo men and one voman have just entered." She described watching everyone enter the safe room. She sighed, "I'm going in," 

"No, are you mad!" Alma shouted in response, causing Y/n to hiss in pain due to the vibrating sensation in her ear. "Val will take care of this...I just snapped a few pictures of them", 

Y/n glanced towards the woman standing across from her, whom she recognized as Alma. The woman was wearing a baseball hat and sunglasses. She had light brown mixed skin and curly brown hair that was trying to stay under her baseball cap.