5. did something bad (pt 1)

HAVING FINISHED GETTING DRESSED, Y/n was wearing the red/black, long-sleeved, long pants bodysuit with Silver Widow Gauntlets in the van, it was her nightshade uniform that had a red hood. 

These high-tech wrists mounted weapons. 

The belt holster was black in colour and was adorned with the black widow symbol in the middle. 

In addition to wearing high black boots, she wore gloves that revealed only her fingers. 

Her Gauntlets were fixed after she dodged walking out of the van. 

While looking at Scott, she was distracted by the weird red and silver costume he was wearing that made sense since his name was Ant-Man. 

Steve, who wore his Captain America outfit, continued to look down at the ground while she looked around. 

Then Y/n spotted Bucky, who was standing near the car. Bucky wore a long-sleeved vest, with one arm wrapped off so he could display this silver metal arm. 

His hair down to his shoulders, Y/n sighed before walking over to him, with her arms crossed while waiting for Wanda to finish getting her corset on. 

Walking over to him, Y/n said, "Hey.". 

Bucky's monotone voice, saying "Hi" as he looked out into the distance and no longer at Y/n. His face was expressionless. 

During the waiting period, they sat in awkward silence until everyone else was done. While Tony was trying to locate Sam, Sam went around checking where he was. 

"You don't need to be here," 

"This greenery is nice," Y/N grinned at Bucky, "Besides, what's the fun in that?" 

Bucky glanced over at her and smiled, reflected by the smile on her face. The metal arm he moved behind his back caught Y/N's eye. Considering it was a sensitive subject, she didn't say anything. "So James, you're from the forties..."

"Bucky" he corrected, looking over at her. "Have something to recommend? I and Steve have a lot to catch up on..." 

She crossed her arms to her chest, "...American Pie is one of my favourite songs...I might have to show you how to use that phone..." 

Y/n smiled at the thought while remembering Yelena singing the song every couple of seconds. The difficulty learning all the words necessary to sing along with her sister.

"I might be old, but I know how to use phones..." Bucky joked back, nudging her. 

"I will procure a wheelchair just in case you pull a back muscle..." 

Bucky shook his head, while Y/n placed her hand on his metal arm, while her finger traced the lines on it. It was the first time he had experienced such a touching sensation. 

He looked down at her studying her while her eyes hooded up looking at him. 

"I will let Steve know about the song, Ma'am," Bucky said, looking down at her while she moved her hand putting it in front of her and holding her hands together,  "You don't even know m-" 

"Ah...but I want to..." Y/n said looking over at him. "I vanna know who you are, from you...and not a file- why did you save me? From the lake-...James Barnes..."

"I wanna know you..." He said avoiding her question and looking down at her. 

She studied him with a small smile on her face. 

"I bet Steve would like to talk to me." He nodded awkwardly before leaving. Y/N watched as his back was turned towards her and he walked towards Steve.