C̶͔̀h̸̟͖̎̀a̴̖̮͝p̶̯͈̑t̴̻͒̓e̶̘̿͠ȓ̴̖ ̴͍͙̓7̴̠͈͐̚0̷̞̔͐

---̶̜̹̀̂-̸̒͝-̷̔̉-̵̼̺̙͑-̸-̴͗-----------̵̼̺̙͑-̸-̸------̵̼̺̙͑-̸---

T̸h̷è̸͍ ̵̠̓L̵̓ö̶͙s̶̞̈t̷ ̴̓͜M̴͎̔e̷͙͐m̴̱̎ơ̷̩ȑ̷y̶͐

---

Tsukauchi and Gran Torino was surprised when the person in front of the Tartarus was Tomioka Y/n. 

"Tomioka? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here."

"Is Dad- I mean, Aizawa-sensei and Yamada-sensei here yet?" Y/n asked while looking around and embarrased when he almost said 'Dad' again. 

"No. They haven't arrive yet. How did you even get here first?"

Y/n points behind him, the crystallize Douma and lotuses disassembles. "Douma's speed is unimaginable."

"Okay. You haven't answer my question. What are you doing here?" Tsukauchi asked sternly.

---

Sitting in front of Kurogiri, Tsukauchi once again asks Aizawa and Yamada to try and reawaken Shirakumo's attachments.

"Kid. What is your reason that you wanted to here?" Gran Torino asked.

"To be honest, I don't know. I just had a feeling that I should be here and help." Y/n stated as he stare down at his hand. "I've been training it."

Y/n glances a his teachers who were waiting for Kurogiri to wake up from his shut down.

"Hah! Reawaken Shirakumo's attachments?! Talk about old times, or something?" Yamada finds the idea laughable.

"Please try."

"What about his family?" Aizawa asked.

Y/n gaze at the detective who went silent for a moment before he relpied to Aizawa.

"If you two can't manage it, we plan to ask them to see him."

"Isn't that a bit too sudden for his family?" Y/n asked with concern.

Aizawa activates his Erasure Quirk and declares, "As if I'd let his parents find out about this disgusting mess."

Kurogiri awakens and yawned, surprised to see Aizawa and Yamada. "Oh? An unusual guest. I don't think I've seen you since the UA raid."

Yamada notices that even with Erasure, Kurogiri's mist doesn't disappear, meaning it is a part of his body.

"Looks like they got it wrong after all! He and Shirakumo have nothing in com-"

"How is Shigaraki Tomura?" Kurogiri suddenly asked. "Has he been caught, or anything?"

"I dunno!" Yamada answered.

"I see. That's too bad."

"Are you concerned about Shigaraki?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes, looking after him is my duty." Kurogiri said which made Aizawa to realize it. 

"What a crappy duty that is! I can't believe your duty is to take care of that gloomy little..." While Yamada  blows this off, his tone strikes Aizawa.

Especially as Kurogiri continues to say, "It is no trouble. I'm not the type to neglect someone."

This causes Aizawa to hold back his tears and covers his mouth. Seeing his guardian's reaction, Y/n was loss of words to it.

Aizawa begins to reminisce about Shirakumo, and how he was someone who'd rescue a kitten that he had ignored.

"He was... the kind of guy who wouldn't hesitate to take in a kitten I pointedly ignored." Aizawa said. Kurogiri is confused by his words, but Aizawa continues. "Back then, I was half-hearted and had second thoughts about everything."