Prologue

Sitting in her room in her two bedroom apartment, sat a woman finishing 'The Vampire Diaries' for what seems to be the 100th time. She finished 'The Original's a week ago and let us just say she was less than pleased.  Anyone who knew the fiery brunette would know her obsession, not a teenager with a silly crush on one of the actors. But a 19 year old officer who over analysed the lives of each character. 

The Salvatore's infatuation with a girl who could not be any more boring. The girl, Elena Gilbert, was annoying and brought people into her problems, causing the death of half the cast just to keep herself safe. Not to mention her use of Bonnie Bennett, the neighbourhood witch, as though she was a slave. The Mikaelson family who had a reasonable offer for the doppelgänger  and Elena still tried to cause their extinction. Esther Mikaelson's grudge against her children even though she was the problem. Mikael chasing his 'son' to the ends of the earth just because his wife couldn't close his legs.

The brunette didn't understand why the directors decided that the 100 year old vampires where suddenly stronger than the Originals and were able to kill two of them. The amount of pain that she was in when Kol Mikaelson was killed and the tears that fell the same time as Klaus Mikaelson when being trapped with his brother's corpse.

Well one can already guess who the brunette liked in the television shows and who she strongly disliked.

The brunette, Estella Santos, a latina with not the greatest past. A dead mother and an abusive father. She went through the pain for 16 years before being on the run for 2 years. When coming of age, she got herself a place with the money she gained from small scams and pawning jewellery or watches her nimble fingers could swipe. Being on her own for a while she knew how to defend herself going to the boxing gym around the corner so many times, the owner even trusted her to close the gym for him.

She was a kind soul when needed be, but she was cunning and manipulative when she needed to be. Some would say she could give Katherine Pierce a run for her money. She was gorgeous too and she knew it, described as being cocky was not something new. But come on if you've got it, flaunt it.

Finishing the last episode reciting 'Hello, Brother' with Damon Salvatore before switching off. She started to think of the things she would do if she was there. The powers she would want, the people she would save. She would love to have chaos magic just like the Scarlett Witch, she would change some of Esther's spells. Making it so Klaus would not need Doppelgänger blood to make Hybrids, or make Rebekah Mikaelson to have children just like she always wanted to. She would save all the Mikaelsons, Jenna Sommers, Sheila Bennett, Katherine would be free, make Stefan able to drink blood without going 'Ripper mode'

Before she could get up from her seat, a bright white light erupted from the middle of her living room, she stood quickly getting the gun that was on the table next to her and aimed for the figure that emerged from the light.

'Who the hell are you?' Estella said to the man in a suit stood in the middle of her living room. The man simply smirked and said, ' Your chance to save them all' He snapped his fingers and all Estella saw was black. The last thing she heard was

'Salvalos mi reina' (Save them my queen)

Adelaide Kane as Estella Santos

'The saviour'