On the 1st of September 2009, a bright red light flashed in Mystic Falls, Virginia. A body laid on the famous bridge that started the whole story line. Wickery Bridge. The body moved, long lashes fluttered to show brown eyes. Trying to focus, Estella sat up in confusion the last thing she remembered was the man in her home. She stood up abruptly and looked around, for some reason the scenery was familiar. She saw a sign ahead and had to squint her eyes to make what the words said, 'Welcome to Mystic Falls'

She was confused but then she remembered what the man said, 'Your chance to save them all' She knew she was probably crazy but what if it was real, what if she could change it all. Feeling for her phone she found something else instead. A ring, it was simple, a silver band but with a red stone in the middle it had her initials in silver lettering 'E.S'. Putting it on her middle finger, a gasp came out of the woman whilst her eyes glazed over with a red hue.

A familiar man appeared infront of her. 'Hello again Estella, my name is Gabriel. You're here to change the outcome of everyone in this universe. Anything you want to do, you can. The powers you wanted, you have. The timeline begins in a week, you have until then to get everything ready. I personally bought you a house and bank card with an unlimited amount in it. Any questions?' The man - Gabriel said to the gaping brunette.

The first thing that came out of her mouth was, 'What the fuck? Yes I have questions, like why me?' Gabriel chuckled lightly before responding, 'Well, I never really agreed with how everything turned out in this universe and out of everyone's plans, yours was my favourite. I have faith that you will do well. You're special. By the way keep the ring on it will stop you from dying and to help you with your powers. Now I must go, but good luck.'

The brunette stumbled back when the red hue disappeared from her sight. She took a deep breath to register what Gabriel just told her. She was in 'The Vampire Diaries' universe, she had the chance to change everything. Looking down there was a set of house keys picking them up she was transported right infront of a large house that looked to be on the edge of town.

Putting the key into the door, she was welcomed in with a fully furnished home, It looked to have quite a few bedrooms and she automatically thought of the people she was saving that could occupy them. Enzo. Kai.

On the kitchen table was the unlimited bank card, oh how she was going to take an advantage over it. One thing she wanted to do was see her powers, she knew she wanted powers like the Scarlett Witch so she tried. Moving her fingers and picturing a ball of energy she opened her eyes hesitantly and was shocked to see it forming. It felt slightly warm the power running in her veins made her feel a slight tingle, she smirked lightly when thinking of how she could do it. She could save them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Estella had been in Mystic Falls for the past week, today was the first day and she was heading to the High School, she may be 19 years old but she used her powers to make her look younger. Dressed in black and white skirt, a black top layering with a leather jacket, the latina got into her car and headed to hell, she meant school.

Being in the town for a week, she got used to the places, it wasn't hard with the size of the town being smaller to the busy city of Chicago she originally was from. She made sure to not be seen by any of the 'main cast' she wanted to be kept a secret so far. She went to the 'Mystic Grill' a few times to get food and kept to the shadows.