Entering her house and waiting patiently for the blue-eyed vampire to show up. Although some would call her stupid for bringing a vampire to her home and inviting them in, Estella knew that the right things would get him to believe her.

She was going to get Damon to be on her side, she was doing it all to lead to certain things. The Santos girl had a plan, she always liked Damon Salvatore's character, yes he had some questionable issues, however he was who he was due to the trauma and horrible things that happened in his life. She had a soft spot for him due to their similar backgrounds. Being broken by the man that was supposed to protect you can do things to a person.

Filling two glasses of bourbon, a knock is heard from the door. She walks towards it, glasses in hand, letting the red mist of her magic open it. The Salvatore watches her figure walk towards him offering a drink. He is confused but also intrigued, "I want answers" he gets straight to the point. "Come on in, Damon" she turns her back to him and walks to her living room.

Damon tries to attack her from behind but he finds himself encased by red tendrils. He struggles to let himself free, looking up after hearing a slow clap. He then hears a familiar line. "I was impressed. I give it a six. Missing style, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good with the whole face...thing. It was good." The Santos girl beckons him forward with her magic making him sit in the seat opposite her.

She smiles softly, "My name is Estella Santos, pleasure to meet you Mr Salvatore and I am here to help you" Damon glares at her and answers defensively, "I don't need anyone's help, especially from some freaky witch."

She slowly brings an amused grin on her face, "Oh cariño, don't you need a witch to open the tomb to get your dear Katherine Pierce out after 145 years. I recall its, Comet, Crystal, Spell" She lifts a finger for each word she says, leaving three perfectly manicured fingers in the air. "Okay, who the hell are you and what do you want?" He was getting agitated, that wasn't good, Estella needed him calm.

"Like I said, I'm here to help, but there are some things you need to know." She lets him go from her magic and directs a glass of bourbon to his side. He takes it suspiciously but drinks anyway. "What is it then?"

"What i'm going to tell you is going to shock you, you're going to go through stages of denial, grief and then you going to pick your big boy pants up and join me." Damon looked ready to attack her again but still hesitant it was obvious she was powerful, maybe more than him.

"Katherine is not in the tomb"

The moment those words were out of the 19 year old's mouth, she was being pressed into the wall opposite a hand around her throat. Damon's vampire face out, teeth baring and veins protruding from below his eyes. "You're lying, she is in there I saw her get put into the tomb, Emily's spell sealed her in."

"Let me show you, what happens" Estella raises her hand and lets her memories of the show enter his mind. Finding the crystal, Emily possessing Bonnie, Emily destroying the crystal, Learning about the Grimoire, Doing the spell, Damon going in finding it empty, His breakdown.

When the red hue removed from the vampire's eyes he looked like he was going to cry, but he didn't. He didn't want to believe the girl in front of him, that Katherine the one he was longing for all this time abandoned him. But he did. There was no faking that amount of detail.

When Damon finally spoke after 20 minutes of silence, he sounded broken, "How did you know?"

Estella smiled softly and gave him a vague answer, "It's a blessing and a curse, knowing the past and the future." She had a knowing glint in her eye and Damon felt compelled to ask, "What do you know about me?" She has a mischievous look in her eye before saying, "That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot."