The spell had taken a huge toll on Estella, as it was her first time doing a spell that big it weakened her significantly. So much that she hasn't woken up and it had been three days. Bonnie never left her side and the moment they reached Estella's house she called Caroline letting her know what happened.

Caroline was furious that Elena had lied and allowed Estella to take on the spell alone. They both blamed Elena for their best friend being in pain. Damon came over and spoke to her even though she wouldn't answer, he just needed to be there for her like she was for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

At the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon was getting drunk when Stefan entered. He grabs the bottle and places it to the side, getting straight to the point.

"There was a woman you may have known a few years back named Isobel in North Carolina at Duke."

Damon scrunches his face in confusion, "You wanna discuss the women in my past right now? Seriously?"

"You killed her." Stefan says bluntly."What's your point?"

"I just—just wanna know if you remember anything about her." Stefan says trying not to reveal his true intentions. "Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan."Stefan shrugs at his brother. "Well, think hard. It's important."

Damon shakes his head in disagreements grasping onto his shoulders. "Nothing is important, not anymore. Only one thing is and that is Star who still hasn't woken up from her comatose state."

Stefan frowns at the news, "She still hasn't woken up." Damon nods, "Yep, that little drama queen is taking her sweet time."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Estella's home, Bonnie and Caroline were still at her bedside not wanting to leave her alone if she woke up. They were both startled when a gasp was heard, Estella had woken up bright red eyes opening.

She groaned when two bodied fell on top of her in a tight hug, "Okay guys, I'm okay" Estella's two best friends looked at her with tears swimming in their eyes, "We are just so happy you're okay." Caroline says wiping the tears that had shown up.

"So what happened in my time I was asleep." Bonnie started filling the girl in on everything that happened such as Elena finding out more information on her birth mom and Damon being drunk almost everyday. Caroline told her about Matt Donovan's mom is in town and how she embarrassed herself on the first meeting.

She also told her about the bachelor's raffle and practically pulled Estella out of bed to get ready for it.

Estella knew she wasn't going to get out of it so she decided to dress up for it, maybe she would manipulate the scores to save Damon from a certain Lockwood.

"Wow you look hot" Caroline and Bonnie said at the same time when she walked out all ready. Estella smiled in appreciation before heading to the Salvatore house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Elena enters Stefan's room. "Stefan."

"Better. Me." Damon walks out of the bathroom, without a shirt on.

"You look, um..." Elena stammers over her words trying not to look too long.