Caroline had just informed Bonnie of all the facts she knew about Stefan Salvatore when she was asked a question by her friend. "What about the new girl, Estella?" Caroline deflated a little before responding, "I didn't get much on her all I know is that her name is Estella Santos, she comes from Spain, lives on the edge of town alone and she's a Taurus."

An accented voice came from behind them, "I'm an Aries actually but close enough, you must be Caroline." Bonnie had invited the brunette to meet up with her and her friends at the Grill, she automatically agreed. She smiled kindly at the blonde extending her arm out for a handshake. Caroline blushed a little remembering their small encounter in the corridors before regaining her composure. "Yes that's me, welcome to Mystic Falls."

Estella was led to a nearby table, Matt Donovan had just asked Bonnie if Elena had talked about him after their breakup, she knew what was coming. Bonnie assured him that 'She just needs more time' At that very moment Elena walked with Stefan in tow. Estella saw how Caroline's face fell when seeing that the new boy had taken a liking to once again Elena and not her. Estella got up from her seat with the glass of bourbon she got from the bar and headed to the blonde that was stood with Tyler Lockwood.

Tyler saw her coming over first and straightened up a bit, yes he was with Vicky but that didn't mean he was going to give the new girl an awful introduction to the mayor's son. Estella made her way over, "Sorry there was way too much Matt pining over Elena over there. Hi I don't think we met. Estella Santos." She held her hand out to the un-triggered werewolf and smiled. "Tyler Lockwood, nice to meet you." He shook her hand. Estella turned to the blonde who looked in a bit of confusion due to the brunettes words, she didn't want to hear about Elena? "Hey so do you want to interrogate - oopsie I mean talk, to the Salvatore that walked in with your friend." Estella asked Caroline. The blonde nodded and headed over.

Estella sat in a chair at the end of the table Elena and Stefan sat in the seats on her left and Bonnie and Caroline on her right. Elena gave her a slight smile not actually being introduced to the girl yet. Estella wasn't going to introduce herself first, she was a bit petty like that. "Hi, i'm Elena, you must be Estella." Estella smiled her perfectly faked smile and nodded. "Yeah that's me" turning to the vampire who was already looking at her, "You must be Stefan Salvatore, military kid, Gemini, favourite colour blue." Estella said with a slight smirk whilst repeating Caroline's description. It seems that the blonde knew what she was doing because she kicked Estella from under the table, the latina only replying with a wink in her direction. Stefan looked kind of confused but nodded anyway, "Yes, nice to meet you Estella"

"So you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline began questioning just like Estella had suggested. 

"Yes, moved when I was still young?" Stefan replies, Estella knew his answers would be slight white lies, she had to do the same thing, it didn't mean she couldn't mess with him a bit. 

"Parents?" 

"My parents passed away." Elena looked down remembering the death of her own. "I'm sorry. Any siblings?" Stefan slightly hesitated before answering, "None that I talked to. I live with my uncle." Estella finally spoke up, "So you do have siblings right." Stefan stuttered a bit but finally said, "Older brother" Estella let out a satisfied hum leaning back into her chair.

When Caroline saw the look that Stefan had on Elena she interjected, "So Stefan, Estella, since you're new, you don't know about the party tomorrow." Estella nodded and told them she would be there while Stefan turned to Elena and asked if she would be there whilst Bonnie confirmed she would.