Estella never knew what power felt in her old life. Being a girl that was broken down and bruised by the very person that was meant to protect her from the monsters lurking in the shadows. She didn't have power, even when she ran away she didn't feel power like she did now.

The raw power that sent a shiver down her spine only increased the closer Dahlia came to the Santos' house. The Mikaelson family and Estella were getting ready for her arrival.

"This way." Estella said to the siblings and led them into a room they had always seen locked.

The chaos witch placed a palm on top of the wood and it started to glow red just like they had seen many times coming from her. Intricate runes were drawn on the door as she took her hand away. When the door unlocked Estella revealed a room full of random objects floating around a dark room.

"What is this place?" Kol asked as he recognises the silver daggers that tortured him for centuries floating near.

"You know how I have a pocket dimension that I send objects to." Estella said still looking around for something specific. "Well this is the physical form of it, it can only be opened by my magic."

Everyone looked around in awe at the objects that floated around the room. "So what do you need from here exactly love?" Klaus said going to touch one of the objects.

Estella without turning reaches out and slaps the hybrid's hand away making him pout a little. "Don't touch anything unless you want to lose your balls. Now where is it?" She mutters under her breath ignoring the horrified look Klaus sends her.

"Ah, Found it." Estella comes up to them with what looked like chains in her hand. "These are spelled shackles, they stop any witch from performing magic when it's strapped around their wrists."

Kol looks at them inquisitively, "Hey aren't those mine?" He says making Estella bring a finger to her mouth. "Shhh. No one has to know that."

The Mikaelson family look between the two amused, even though they knew what was coming they were happy that they could still make jokes. "Anyway all we have to do is put Dahlia in them and then we can kill her without any problems." Estella says like it's the easiest thing in the world. 

As the family and Estella made their way out of the room of hidden things, the building started to shake. Estella grabbed onto a wall to keep herself up, "She's here. Her power is alarming my wards." 

The Mikaelson family all run out of the house whilst Estella stays inside to retrieve a few more things. As the family walk out, they find Dahlia walking towards them with a wicked smirk on her face, her dark eyes connecting with Freya making the younger witch flinch at the cold gaze. 

"You really think you could run from me and I wouldn't find you." Dahlia's words struck the girl like cold ice in her veins. The memories of a thousand years being used and tortured by her deranged aunt coming back to Freya, she is only snapped out of her trance when Finn grabs her hand making her look at him in thanks.

"Around two centuries ago, around a hundred witches died in a house, seen as traitors in the eyes of the town. I thought it only fitting that it would be your slaughtering grounds."

Dahlia suddenly casts a spell that starts to choke Freya, the younger witch falls to her knees gasping for breath. Finn and the rest of her siblings try to help but they are suddenly flung back with a gust of wind as Dahlia then smashes a bottle of salt onto the ground.