Whilst everyone went to sleep, Estella headed down to the cellar of the Boarding House. She saw Elijah still on the ground with the dagger in his heart. She used her magic and transported both of them to just outside her house.

She wrapped her hands around the dagger pulling it out of his chest. She sat against the wall waiting for him to wake up, it was only a few minutes before he gasped awake. "Elijah, it's me Estella."

The Original looked around dazed until his eyes connected with hers. She conjures up a blood bag and hands it to him, "Here you go." Feeling the hunger he sinks his fangs into the bag draining it.

When he was done he looked up at the witch who was standing in front of a door of a beautiful house. "Come in." Elijah enters being enamoured with the warmth he felt in the house. The photos on the walls giving a personal touch and the chandelier hanging showing her wealth.

Estella walks back from another room with a bag, "It's a Tom Ford, I hope it's to your fancy." Elijah takes it gratefully, "Thank you, i'll be back in a moment."

"Of course, first door upstairs." whilst Elijah was changing Estella got a few things ready. As she was putting the tea down on the table she got a call. Stefan.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" He says once she answers.

"I'm fine Steffie. Just went out."

"Where's Elijah? Elena admitted she was going to undagger him but found him gone." He says having a feeling that she was with him.

"He's right here with me."

"Where? I'm on my way." he says whilst getting up to get in his car. "No, Stefan, Elijah and I are going to have a talk. I'm handling everything and when everything goes according to plan, i'll explain it all to you."

"Listen to me. He can't be trusted he'll use you to get to Klaus."

"Okay, you don't trust Elijah, but you trust me. I am asking you to believe that I have everything in control and you know that I can take care of myself." She hangs up the phone when he doesn't respond.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah comes down the stairs being greeted with the smell of baked goods and tea. Estella looks up seeing the vampire and smiles, "Elijah, I hope you like 'Tarta de Santiago'. It was my grandmother's recipe."

She takes a seat offering him some tea and cake when he sits opposite her. "He's here."

"Klaus is here?" Elijah says shocked. Estella nods in confirmation, "He took over Alaric's body and I spoke to him. I will be bringing him here as soon as he goes back into his original body."

Elijah looks a little concerned, "Is that wise? My brother is not someone who likes to be out of control of the things that happen around him. Also how do you know he would listen to you?"

"Because I have something that he wants."

"What may that be?" Estella looks up at him but doesn't answer, "All in due time Elijah."

---------------------------------------------------------

Back at Alaric's apartment, Maddox, Klaus' witch arrives. "Maddox, what took you so long?" Klaus asks him.