"How did they get out of the tomb?" Damon asks Pearl who was inside his house. When the tomb vampires escaped due to Estella's weakness, they all joined Pearl and Anna in a house outside of Mystic Falls.

"I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus pocus" Anna responds making the Salvatore turn his glare onto her. "I understand from Anna that the founding families still have a secret council?"

"And you're a part of it." Anna directs her statement to Damon.

Damon denies the accusation, "That's ridiculous"

"I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon. I'm up to speed." Anna scoffs. "And so am I. And now that you've infiltrated the council, I'll need to know everything they know. Starting with a listing names of all the council members and their families." Pearl says.

"And everyone you've supplied with vervain." "Yes, that will have to stop immediately."

"What exactly are you trying to achieve?." Damon tries to get them to talk more to find out their plan.

"Mystic Falls is our home, Damon. They took that from us. Our land, our home. It's time we rebuild."

"What, are you crazy? It was 1864. Wake up woman. The world has moved on." Damon furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "As a reward for your help I'm willing to give you what you want most."

"I want nothing."

"Katherine."

"You wouldn't even know where she was. You've been under the ground for the last century and a half." Damon did want to know where Katherine was but not because of his love for her. That was long gone. He just wanted to thank her for the pain she caused him by giving her, her heart as a gift.

"Katherine and I were best friends long before we came to Mystic Falls, Damon. I know how she thinks, I know her patterns, I know where to find her."

"I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again. And there's no way in hell I'm gonna play the role of your little minion."

Pearl gets up and pushes Damon on the couch in anger. "I'm not asking for your help, Damon. Finding Katherine was just a mere gesture of kindness. The rest is non-negotiable."

She puts her fingers in Damon's eyes and pushes him on the floor. "I have four hundred years on you, little boy. I'll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it. I'll be in touch."

Just before she leaves, Damon hears the familiar sound of heels on his porch, a chuckle leaves his lips even though his eyes haven't healed yet he could sense Anna and Pearl's confusion. "You both are in so much trouble."

The door opens wide and in comes a familiar witch that made Anna tense up slightly. Her mother looked at her in confusion not knowing who the girl is. "Hey Dames. So I was bored and everyone is busy so-" Estella trails off when seeing the scene in front of her.

She took in a deep breath trying to reign in her anger, she looks up to the two older vampires and they see the blood red glow in her eyes. "I help you get out of that tomb and you come after my friends, bad move." She throws a blast of red power in the direction of the vampires pinning them to the wall. The air constricting in their throats.