Waking up the day of the ritual was hard on Estella, her deal with Klaus was going to hurt her as well as people around her. She felt a warm body pressed into her back when she woke, familiar arms were wrapped around her waist. She snuggled closer, trying to memorise the feeling for as long as possible. 

"Morning." a deep morning voice said belonging to the person behind her. "Morning Steffie." she said turning to face him, he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. 'I could get used to this' the thoughts ran through his mind when his green eyes met her brown ones.

She rolled out of bed before she could fall into the depth of his eyes, today didn't have to become harder than it is. She headed to the bathroom ignoring the way his eyes followed her moves.

Stefan lent up onto his elbows watching her until the door of the bathroom closed. He was confused, did he do something wrong. He knew there was something up with her but didn't want to push her, he knew she didn't like that.

After they both showered and got ready for the day they headed downstairs where Elena and Damon were waiting for them. Elijah had dropped by to hand Estella the elixir for her to alter.

"So ritual day, ready to die." Damon says whilst smiling sarcastically to the doppelgänger who retaliated with a glare in his direction.

"She'll die, then she won't and Elena gets to live the rest of her human life without worrying about Originals coming after her." Estella says whilst picking up the elixir. She tilted it to the side and shone her red eyes when putting a spell on it.

The truth was she knew that the elixir would work alone, she was putting her magic on so when Elena dies, she doesn't break the compulsion Estella put on her. Call it a precaution, Elena is still compelled to give blood every once in a while and doesn't remember Estella was the one to do it. Win win.

"There all done, now we wait for tonight, I gotta go meet Klaus to get him ready for the ritual. See ya losers." Estella walked out the Salvatore House after kissing the top of Damon's head as she passed by him. She got in her car and drove off towards her place that Klaus and Elijah had moved into for the time being.

------------------------------------------------------------

"No Elijah, I will not undagger them until the ritual is over and Mikael is dead." Were the first words that Estella heard when walking into her house. When she turned into the kitchen she quickly caught the knife that was thrown in her direction by Elijah.

He meant for it to be at his brother but he moved, "Miss Santos, I apologise it was not my intention to harm you." Elijah looked worried he almost hurt his friend.

"It's okay Lijah, no harm done and how many times have I asked you to call me Estella." she said whilst walking to the pair. She used her powers to bring out ingredients from different places to make breakfast for the three.

"Okay, so tonight is the ritual, Nik will be a wolf for about two days. Then off to make some hybrids, after you get your required amount we will come back. That is where you will wake your siblings and all of you will watch Mikael be killed by Klaus."

Estella told her plan whilst whipping the batter for her famous pancakes. Elijah and Klaus both looked at her in awe and amusement. "You really are something special Estella." Elijah said whilst grabbing some plates for their breakfast.