After getting a change of clothes from Stefan, Estella was sitting at the entrance still in Stefan's hoodie and drawing in the dirt underneath her. She had been continuously snapping Katherine's neck with the little power she could use so they didn't have to talk.

She heard some noise coming down the stairs of the tomb and looked up to see Tyler. "Hey Tyler."

Tyler looked up and saw one of his close friends. This is the first time he's seen her not dressed in a dress or designer heels. I guess being stuck in a tomb without a shower can do that to a person. But Estella wouldn't change a thing.

"Stefan came to my house saying you wanted to see me?" He said when he got to the entrance. Estella nods sitting opposite him crossed legged. "Yeah I wanted to check on you. It's your first full moon and it should be painless because of the ring I gave you, but I wanted to see if you were okay."

Tyler smiles at her concern, "I'm okay, Caroline said she would help me, and I have the ring you gave me so I will be in control and won't bite her. So i'm good, thanks to you." 

Estella smiles up at him, blushing slightly not used to any compliments. "Well that's good, you should go, get ready for tonight, but before you leave can I borrow your phone?"

Tyler hands her his phone without hesitation and she pushes in a number she had memorised. After a few rings they answer. "I'm going to need your help, the tomb under the church." She hung up the phone, deleting the number before handing the phone back. "Thanks."

-------------------------------------------------------------

At the Lockwood mansion, Tyler is about to leave to get ready for the full moon when Carol joins him. "Heading out?" she asks him, seeing him near the front door. "Yeah...lunch at the Grill, I've got practice and I'll probably go out after. I'll be late."

Carol goes to speak again but is cut off when someone knocks on the door, Tyler opens it to come face to face with a woman.

"Hi" She greets the two. "Hi?" Tyler says confused on who she is, "Sorry. Rude. You have no idea who I am. I'm Jules, a friend of Mason's from Florida. You must be Tyler."

"Yeah. Nice to meet you." Tyler says reaching his hand out for her to shake. "So, I know it's weird for me to just stop by but I'm trying to track down Mason." Carol looks at her confused whilst Tyler tenses slightly. "Mason's back in Florida. He has been for a while now."

Jules raises an eyebrow, "See that's the thing. He's not."

----------------------------------------------------------

Back at Fell's church tomb, Estella was laying on a slab of rock a small ball of energy playing around her fingers. Katherine came towards her, "You know we could have some fun together, we are going to be here for a while."

Estella rolls her head in her direction, "I feel better seeing you suffer, that's enough for my entertainment."

Katherine stands up, "It's stuffy, and I've been in this dress for days. You want to help me get out of it? Come on, Estella. Don't be such a grump."

She takes her dress off leaving her in her underwear. Estella has no shame in saying she looked. What Katherine was hot!

"We're here together. May as well make the best out of it." Katherine gets close to her stroking Estella's jaw slightly before leaning in capturing her in a kiss. Estella kisses her back just as passionately.