Estella groaned when the sunlight was the thing to wake her up this morning. She looked up blinking repeatedly trying to adjust her eyesight, she was in Stefan's room. She looked around her dress was torn on the ground along with his shirt. Her heels thrown in different directions, a giddy smile crept on her face remembering lat night.

I'm in love with you too 

He loved her, she turned seeing him on his stomach, his bare back on display with the sheet resting low. His back muscles contracted as he breathed still asleep, Estella lent up and kissed his bare shoulder gently. She brushed the hair out of his face before kissing his neck. 

He moaned lowly at the feeling before waking up being greeted by the brown eyes he had grown to love. "Hi" she said and all the memories came flooding back into his mind.

I love you

She loved him, he turns to be on his side and nuzzles his face into her neck kissing up the column whilst her fingers played with the ends of his hair. "Morning sweetheart." the nickname made her heartbeat pick up making Stefan smirk against her skin. 

He loved that he had that effect on her. He started to venture down lower to her collarbone, nipping the skin making her moan at the feeling of his lips. "What are you doing?" she asked as he started to go to the valley of her breasts and then kissing down to her stomach.

"I'm not doing anything, I just missed you." Stefan said making eye contact with her as he went between her legs. He kissed her inner thigh before going back up leaning to her ear, "Let me show you how much I missed you" 

 He kissed her inner thigh before going back up leaning to her ear, "Let me show you how much I missed you" 

-------------------------------------------------------------

After a few rounds of moaning each others name and 'I love you's' Estella had dressed and headed the stairs, she was heading to the Mikaelson's today. Whilst she was getting breakfast she was met with Kiara heading down the stairs, her shoes in hand. 

Her hair was frazzled and her makeup smudged under her eyes. The hybrid looked up before freezing when meeting with Estella's wide eyes. "You and- oh my god." she said before she was shushed by Kiara.

"Shush, I am trying to leave without waking him up, god you are supposed to help me, like the time you told Freddy Newman that we were a lesbian couple so he would stop asking me out."

Estella laughed at the memory but before she could answer, Damon came down the stairs and Kiara sped out the house. He came down with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Morning Star." there was a bright smile on his face and when he turned to open the fridge a gasp left the girls mouth.