Lexi was currently asleep in Stefan's bed when she feel someone laying next to her. She opens her eyes to be face to face with Damon. "Hello Lexi. What an unexpected surprise."

 "Unexpected surprise? I think the wrong brother went back to high school." Damon ignores her small jab, "How long are you here for?" Lexi sits up on the bed before replying, "Just for Stefan's B-Day."

 Damon puts a hand on his chest and feigns an upset look, "Oh, you mean you didn't come all this way to see me?"

Lexi snorts and sarcastically says, "That's it Damon. After a century I finally realise death means nothing without you. Do me." Damon groans, "Why are you so mean to me?"

 Lexi raises an eyebrow, "Uh, have you met you? You're not a nice person." Damon answers as though it was obvious, "Because i'm a vampire"

 "But you're only the bad parts." Damon leans in seductively and whispers, "Teach me to be good."

Before Lexi could do anything, Damon is flung off of her and an accented voice echoes in the room, "Please Salvawhore refrain the sexual perversion in front of my virgin eyes." Damon groans and rolls his eyes, "Please, we all know, nothing about you is a virgin."

 Lexi stops an argument from happening by clearing her throat, "I'm sorry who are you?" 

Estella brightens up seeing one of her favourite characters, "You must be Lexi, Stefan's best friend. I'm Estella Santos, his best friend." She says whilst pointing at the older Salvatore who was resetting his arm into place from when she threw him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After coming back from telling Bonnie that it was okay to tell Elena that she was a witch, Estella headed back to the Salvatore House she was going to give her gifts to Lexi and Stefan. 

"Sex always works. I mean you'll rock her world so hard with your vamp sex, she'll be yours forever."

 She comes in in time for to hear Lexi speaking to Stefan about his recent issues with Elena. "That is true a mind blowing orgasm is the best way to the heart." Estella announces her presence and takes a seat next to Lexi. "Yeah, but see, this isn't about sex or...or compulsion or any of our other tricks. She has to want to be with me on her own terms." Stefan tries to reason himself.

"Wow. That sounded all mature and grown-up." "Yeah really inspirational" Estella piped up receiving a high five from the female vampire. "I'm not getting any older." Stefan jokingly says. His smile falls a bit when Lexi opens her suitcase, picking up a blood bag and taking a sip. "Want some?" Lexi offers it to the birthday boy.  He shakes his head, "No. Thank you." 

"Relax I didn't kill anyone for it. This phlebotomist I went out with a few times, he's my supplier." After seeing Stefan's expression she quickly added. "Oh don't judge, ok? Listen I tried the animal diet; lasted three weeks" Stefan gives her an understanding look, "It doesn't matter. Cause if I started again...I just don't know if.."

"You could stop." Stefan nodded to her assumption. 

Estella was so confused on what was going on until it clicked. "Oh my god" The two vampires looked at her in alarm, "What?" they said at the same time. Stefan said it in a more worried tone that Lexi definitely picked up and would question later.