The next school day, Estella entered History again. She always ended up just in time for the worst subject ever.

"Pearl Harbor." Mr Tanner ends.

Estella perked up, this is it. The moment she was waiting for. Tanner vs Salvatore.

"Miss Gilbert?" "Hmmm" "Pearl Harbor?"

Elena looked panicked for a moment, but wait for it, Stefan Salvatore saves the day.

"December 7, 1941." "Thank you Ms Gilbert" Tanner says trying to embarrass him. "Anytime." "Very well. The fall of the Berlin wall." "1989. I'm good with dates, sir."

"Really. how good? Keep it to the year." Here we go.

"Civil Rights Act."

"1964"

"John F. Kennedy assassination"

"1963"

"Martin Luther King"

"68"

"Lincoln"

"1865"

"Roe vs. Wade"

"1973"

"Brown vs. Board"

"1954"

"The battle of Gettysburg"

"1863"

"Korean war"

"1950 to 1953"

Thinking he got him, Tanner lets out a triumphant yell, "Ha! It ended in '52"

Estella raises her brow and answers, "No William, it was 1953." Tanner scowls as the latina, "Look it up, somebody. Quickly." Estella keeps her smirk on her face whilst mouthing the words another student says at the same time, "It was 19....53"

The whole time, Estella was saying the answers at the same time as Stefan and the only one to notice was the Salvatore himself. He was impressed but also curious as to how she knew the answers.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Elena and Bonnie were stretching and getting warmed up for cheerleading practice, "Yep. I can't be sad girl forever. The only way to get things back to the way they were are to do things that were. Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight." Bonnie looks confused, "I am?"

"Yes. You, me and Stefan. You have to give him a chance." When Elena says those words Bonnie's smile falls not really wanting to be in the presence of the Salvatore. Before Bonnie could reject Elena's offer a blonde comes up to them. "Have you seen Estella, she said she would be here to watch practice." Caroline looks around while asking.

A car pulls up to school and the cheer and football team both look who it is. Estella steps out still laughing from the joke Damon had told her a few moments ago. "Oh, my God. That must be the mystery guy from the grill." Bonnie says not really knowing how Estella knew him. "That's not a mystery guy. That's Damon Salvatore." Elena says, a weird feeling in her stomach seeing the blue-eyed Salvatore with the equally as beautiful brunette. "Salvatore, as in Stefan?"